What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snickerdoodles

G

I just made some of your cookies and tried them (yesterday). I have been smoking for 30 some odd years and this was the first time I ever "eat" weed. I have NEVER gotten so high off weed, hash or even oil like that in my life! Wow is right or maybe even a understatment but the high was VERY VERY strong and long lasting. I did eat 3 the first time (only one at a time from now on) and man did they fry me for about 6 hours. Thank you very much for the Recipe and a great way to enjoy my favorite herb.

LadyOlive

LOL..... you're welcome redone!

These cookies are awesome, but I don't know how you guys can eat more than 1, maybe 2......

Like I said, I would be immobile for days.... lmao

But you do get a good 8-12 hour buzz! That's a fact Jack!

By eating weed, it goes into your bloodstream, smoking it just goes to your lungs, that's why the buzz is so much longer!

LadyOlive

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Awesome recipe. snickerdoodles are so good. I'll definately be trying this recipe in the future.

GreatLakes THC :wave:

G

So LadyOlive,
Do you have a recipe for the cornbread high?.
In answer to the Q about how I could eat so many. I'd been without sleep for about 4 days d/t restless leg syndrome. I'd been going heavy on the oil but all I got was high, I needed a knock out before I became delerious d/t sleep deprivation.

It worked
Woof

G

I made some of these cookies yesterday. They tasted very good, I cut the recipe in half. But mine came out so small. I got them out by the tablespoon full, pressed them to 1/4 inch, but they didnt spread at all. They were tiny, but still packed a powerful punch.

BTW...I am no cook and I actually made these..............with my own hands!

G

You mean Crazy Love? That is Van Morrison dear, But I love Dylan too. Very very much.

ces19

nah, bob dylan sings crazy love. if van morrison sang it before bob did then, i never heard it. to me theres only one crazy love.

mtnjohn

Veteran
bob dylan to my knowledge never ever did crazy love.....

only Van did it , if you can direct me to a version by bob i wuld love to hear it
but Van made it famous, you may be mistaken

G

Van Morrisson had the hit. No idea who wrote it or originally performed it.

G

Well we have gone off topic here haven't we? I looked on my cd and there it was, Van Morrison wrote the song and recorded it in 1970.

Then I went to the link posted by ces19 and it was great! A video of Dylan and and Van performing Crazy Love. Mtnjohn...you gotta go check it out, you will love it. Thank you darlin', thank you so much.
They had a bunch of really cool, obscure videos on there. I am going back to search around now.

:dance:

Last edited:
G

Is this a thread about Canna-cookies or Bob Dylan?

Let me know what you think, I can clean it up later...

Peace :smoweed:

Dankdude

Latest posts

Latest posts