What's new

Smoking weed while pregnant?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Why the fuck would you even risk it?anyone that would advocate smoking anything while pregnant is a piece of shit.period
Without cannabis, I would not have the child as it would have been miscarried. Thankyouverymuch. When all other options failed, cannabis came through. I highly recommend cannabis for those women with extreme nausea issues. The "Medical Profession" solutions are damaging to both mother and fetus and the 'natural' solutions were inadequate.

Animals (this includes humans) thrive on cannabis. I highly recommend functional strains of cannabis, should you end up having to treat a child/fetus/infant.

:tiphat:

H

HemperorsKnight

Shithawk to say shit like that would make you a pos so stfu gtfoh with your anticannabis bs this is a canna thread if you can't hang then fall off and never return I'm not tolerating you calling ppl who use cannabis during pregnancy pieces of shits you need to get over yourself and troll some other ppl who will agree with ur dumb ass opinions are great and all but when you attack women who are smart to smoke cannabis while pregnant then you have no brain there's plenty of scientific evidence showing cannabis is safe and not detrimental it's not safe to smoke cigarettes but it is safe to smoke cannabis that has not been tainted by cancerous chemicals so goh with your bs propaganda based opinion you government slave!

shithawk420

Veteran
i shouldnt have said what i said but eating thc is different than smoking it.lets try to be real and not let our emotions get in the way. science is science and smoke is smoke.my uncle is a respitory therapist so i think ill listen to him on this matter.i shouldnt have been rude but to tell people they should smoke weed when they are pregnant is wrong.im not stupid.just because smoking wont kill you on the spot doesnt mean it cant hurt you.why would you risk your childs health just because theres no evidence that pot smoke can be harmful to a fetus?

and chill out Hemperor.it was a hypothetical question and i gave my opinion.no need to attack me personally.i have been around pot my whole life literally.you guys are letting your emotions dictate your reasoning

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
science is science and smoke is smoke.
Cleanly grown cannabis 'smoke' is vastly different from the smoke of your average 'incompletely combusted materials.' Focus on removing prohibition if you're that much of a champion...

Prohibition makes it difficult to impossible for many people to afford enough cannabis to 'eat it.'

shithawk420

Veteran
ill agree that in certain situations smoking weed can be beneficial.ill leave it at that.i just talked to my uncle who is a respitory therapist,and if they find thc in the infants blood they can take it away to DCFS.obviously a lot of pros and cons to weigh.i guess its up to the parent what to decide what there values are

H

HemperorsKnight

Cleanly grown cannabis 'smoke' is vastly different from the smoke of your average 'incompletely combusted materials.' Focus on removing prohibition if you're that much of a champion...

Prohibition makes it difficult to impossible for many people to afford enough cannabis to 'eat it.'

Amen brother I get shithawk has his opinion but he still keeps posting bs that's not important we already covered all this he is just reinstating what the other prohibition loving cats were tryna spew about cannabis like go ahead shithawk go and take ya persons word that isn't something we care about this thread is about smoking cannabis while pregnant and we already know that cannabis is not bad..... shithawk.... please read up on history and I mean the emperor wears no clothes it has some very helpful information that actually changed the way I perceived cannabis before now if ya gonna call Sir Jack Herer a liar and he's full of shit then you best leave these cannaforums for us cannaseurs who are actually educated and enthusiastic about cannabis not come on these boards talking shit and not having anything to back it up

Douglis.curtis I'm glad ya came on the mag ya a good dude with a mind like mine blessings your way brother

H

HemperorsKnight

ill agree that in certain situations smoking weed can be beneficial.ill leave it at that.i just talked to my uncle who is a respitory therapist,and if they find thc in the infants blood they can take it away to DCFS.obviously a lot of pros and cons to weigh.i guess its up to the parent what to decide what there values are

They're takin away, why?
Because our system is a major failure no parent should be stripped of their parental rights because of some prohibition started over profits research Harry j anslinger Hearst papers n dupont who were some of the ****s to have it illegalized so that paper companies and dupont and other bitch companies would make there billions off of deforestation and the destruction of our ecosystem then shit got worse with Nixon n Reagan with their nonsense.....

Cannabis is illegal for profits not because it is bad for us if you think a child should be kidnapped by the ****s who are too brainwashed to think for themselves then you really need to go somewhere else because this is a mother fucking cannabis thread not a prohibition group so please gtfoh shithawk ya making my blood boil with your nonsense

shithawk420

Veteran
LOL who the hell are you Hemperor?im an original OG member and have been around these boards way before my join date.ive probably read more books than you.come on here here with nothing to back up?what do you want me to do,post links tens of thousands of studies that smoking is bad?you sound like the uneducated one.go ahead and smoke while your pregnant and lose your kid.that shit dont fly even in med states like COL.sounds like your the one being a troll.right now Arizona is targeting pregnant mothers for smoking pot.either stop letting your emotion get the pest of you or leave me the fuck out of it.im done here.sorry if i offended anyone.

H

HemperorsKnight

Ohhh wow you were a og member that doesn't mean shit!
And yeah you are to post evidence if you wanna run your mouth idgaf how many books you read sounds like you're reading garbage science journals or something if you really think cannabis is bad for a baby.......
Like come on guy how dumb can you get to have such perceptions on cannabis, yeah, I'm a new kid.... but I'm obviously not as programmed like you i think for myself and actually do my research if you're just gonna be incompetent with your responses then I will ignore your future posts as other like minded people will agree that you lack education on cannabis if ya wanna talk about toxic smoke go somewhere and talk tobacco with them that's where ya fit in def not the cannabis scene as your too negative you might as well be dick riding jeff sessions

Bobby Boucher

I should have probably read the whole thread before chiming in, but to state the obvious: CARBON MONOXIDE=TOXIN. And to state what I THOUGHT was the general consensus, THC=MEDICINE.

FWIW, due to the illicit nature of cannabis, it's apparently difficult to find pregnant canna users who don't also use other drugs. From what I can gather, most of what we know about prenatal cannabis consumption we learned from the Rastafarians. They don't all smoke, but to the best of my understanding, they burn mad dope in thuribles for pregnant woman and sick people.

I've read that it does slightly lower birth weight and length in infants, but by the time the mj-babies hit puberty, the height and weight gap between non-mj-babies is negligible.

I've also read that it does slow down the infants considerably. Like.. it makes your f'n baby stoned for a few years.. but that the "sobriety gap" also closes completely over time. I don't wan't to get into the argument here over the "pros" of having stoned-baby, but to state a couple of obvious points..

A: Being a baby ain't easy. Some take to it better than others, but it can't be much better than being old and helpless and covered in shit.

B: Being a parent isn't easy. Period. Having an infant screaming and crying around the clock is bad for all parties involved.

Regardless of whether or not prenatal mj consumption is "good for baby", it obviously isn't all that bad, at f'n all, or we would have more conclusive and less conflicting evidence on the matter.

H

HemperorsKnight

I should have probably read the whole thread before chiming in, but to state the obvious: CARBON MONOXIDE=TOXIN. And to state what I THOUGHT was the general consensus, THC=MEDICINE.

FWIW, due to the illicit nature of cannabis, it's apparently difficult to find pregnant canna users who don't also use other drugs. From what I can gather, most of what we know about prenatal cannabis consumption we learned from the Rastafarians. They don't all smoke, but to the best of my understanding, they burn mad dope in thuribles for pregnant woman and sick people.

I've read that it does slightly lower birth weight and length in infants, but by the time the mj-babies hit puberty, the height and weight gap between non-mj-babies is negligible.

I've also read that it does slow down the infants considerably. Like.. it makes your f'n baby stoned for a few years.. but that the "sobriety gap" also closes completely over time. I don't wan't to get into the argument here over the "pros" of having stoned-baby, but to state a couple of obvious points..

A: Being a baby ain't easy. Some take to it better than others, but it can't be much better than being old and helpless and covered in shit.

B: Being a parent isn't easy. Period. Having an infant screaming and crying around the clock is bad for all parties involved.

Regardless of whether or not prenatal mj consumption is "good for baby", it obviously isn't all that bad, at f'n all, or we would have more conclusive and less conflicting evidence on the matter.

Bravo! I dig your post man you put in all kinds of variables which many people lacked when posting on here.
My kids are perfect and they were exposed to cannabis since they were created when the sperms cell made the way to the egg cell my kids are advanced tbh now that may or may not be the case with others like u said that may have also used drugs with it thus is where people get the conclusion that cannabis is bad :tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
NOBODY SAID CANNABIS WAS BAD!YOU PUT THOSE WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I SAID SMOKE WAS BAD! Fuck sake dude you obviously got something personal against me so either get it out here or say it in PM but don't keep insulting my intelligence.what do you say about Arizona against it?oh they are just evil illuminati doctors trying to subvert humans cause they are evil?I'm sick of this shit.either put up evidence or just call it a day.don't insult my intelligence.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't make me edit your posts.....
Shithawk your pretty aggressive with your posts, it doesn't matter how long you have been here. In this forum there will be no fighting, if you continue you won't be welcome to post here.
We all have our opinions on this subject and to put down some one else's is not right. We might not all agree and have different ideas on smoking while pregnant.
I'm going to say this again, no fighting....

Bobby Boucher

I still haven't read through the thread yet, but yes, any kind of smoke is terrible, and I would like to apologize if I somehow expounded upon your struggle to point out the obvious.

I've been around pregnant women who insisted on smoking blunts or or cigarettes and yes, I was a bit disgusted with them, and even with myself for associating with these types. FWIW though, those babies turned out fine. This is also coming from a crack-baby who (thank god) only suffers from a bit of anxiety and compulsion. I cried a lot, but I still turned out well above average.

Prenatal marijuana consumption is an interesting topic of study and discussion, but there are a million other things we should be banning and condemning just in our foods alone. Real food is a precious commodity in the US. People are "nourishing" themselves with poisons. My ma mighta smoked a buncha rocks early on in the pregnancy, but thank god she wasn't eating the shit that pregnant women do these days..

Flank steaks. Err day. I turned out very handsome, athletic, musical, mathematical.. despite the fact that both nobody on either side of my family has ever been worth two tugs on a puppies dick.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm gonna apologize again,but its still a fact DCFS will take your kid away if there are any illegal substance found in a newborn.I personally know someone this happened to.doesn't matter if your in a med state or not

troutman

Seed Whore
This is what one drinkypoo too many will get you into Shithawk. LOLZ

day-32.7.jpg

But back on topic. Pregnant women should refrain from all drugs and alcohol as best as possible. :tiphat: