What's new

Smoking that NYC Piff tonite AKA the CHURCH ! PIFF LOVERS UNITE !

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Obviously I don't know the particular stran you're reffering to, but that sounds like the oldschool Krippie (NL pheno) I was getting back in Miami in 2003.
I got a pic in my gallery of a plant I grew of that pheno...

bigherb

Veteran
artofmakinfire
everyone has an opion n i hav not seen such detail or half a descrption as indepth as mine on our uptown haze .3 page post 3 is prob the best description ive seen of ny haze on any ny haze thread if u feel me if anyone kno that uptown shit u most definitely agree wit those descriptions 4 da most part .

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I think maybe you are complicating something that is simple. Uptown haze or Piff is the same strain. You just see different phenotypes.
I don't think that there is a noticable difference between say "Browns", or "Piff", or "Church". Those are all different words for the same thing.

U

UBER21

That Haze we used to get in the late 90's was the shit......Still havent found any of the so called piff which is Haze that takes me back to memory lane......just like that RKS.....no where to be seen.......But it does exist just in a tight ass click that has it on lock.......my 2 cents

bigherb

Veteran
arty
after 7 days ill break my silence my comp is out of commission n will be 4 while but werent u the guy that dissapeared in the ny piff thread after i said u get robbed in da heights.ur a clown after 7 days no arguments with my statement except urs.if ur such a landrace expert isnt is tru many mexican strains r floral tasting r u so ignorant u could not understand my comparsions.i think u just got nooooo idea of ny haze any waysssss were r u from indiana.

r u crazy u said no incense in ny haze u hav no clue .def phenotypes ur clueless.ive seen over 100 diff haze in my days all diff phenotypes i dont think sooo.if u really knew anything bout haze period u would neva call it piff ,expert cultivator. everybody on this website is so good at cut n paste show a decent description of ny haze sho me any description wit comparison too mine lov too see it caz i havnt read one yet.everybody talks bout this piff but i see half ass descriptions n rare pics that anint no frankies or fire im tlkin bout.20 som pages on ny piff n so little info i made my contribution havnt seen much from uuu. ill be around 4 a long time n wen i get a chance aka scanner u see som real ny haze

uuuuuuuu u anint no G please ur a internet g a computer tuff guy .u will definitely get robbed uptown .im not a grower but probably hav more knowledge of cannabis then u.this web site is more than just mj cultivation.

im da truth i neva run my mouth i try to spread my knowledge. i lov this web site n community but wonder y soo many haters.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
SOURSOILDER said:
franken blunt stop posting up random raves and rants about you and your friends lack of getting pussy in a club, this is a thread about piff, not pussy fool.

x00x said it best, everyones diff. You can get all hardcore and anal if thats who you are franken blunt, but im HOOD, and perfer to not take things to seriosuly in life.

"so say your names damion" bwhahahahah what a fuckin fairy !
keep hating please...
look idiot, i dont care if your HOOD, ROOF, TOP, COVER or whatever you wanna call yourself these days, the shit is still retarded plain and simple. and so because your "HOOD" you gotta be a fukcin moron?!?

ok i got a lil long winded with it, and the club thing was an analogy (c'mon i know its a big word for you "HOOD" types but you can say it if you sound it out : A-NA-LO-GY) oh i know you get to the ANAL part and want to stop, but keep going you can say it.

long story short, try to have a good time by learnin a lil somethin about what your smokin'. i can understand that ignorance is bliss for you but maybe a lil effort on your part and the fact that you had a hard time with the lettered blocks in kindergarten wont keep haunting you since the smoking wont make the bad memories go away.

know DAMNED good an' hell well you still live wit yo mama, talkin shyt. try to teach these morons a lil something and they call you a fairy for it. you should stop smokin the damned "piff" and go smoke a damned book. . .. ."HOOD"

call a spade a spade MORON!! :wave:

krepis

tropicaldreams said:
..washington square park was completely enclosed in fencing.saw some dudes in the southwestern part of the park near the chess tables but didn't approach them due to the police van parked right next to them...

The first time I visited New York near those chess tables in Washington square park was the first place I got "pssst, weed?" at.:biglaugh: Didn't buy any.:D

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
bigherb said:
arty
after 7 days ill break my silence my comp is out of commission n will be 4 while but werent u the guy that dissapeared in the ny piff thread after i said u get robbed in da heights.ur a clown after 7 days no arguments with my statement except urs.if ur such a landrace expert isnt is tru many mexican strains r floral tasting r u so ignorant u could not understand my comparsions.i think u just got nooooo idea of ny haze any waysssss were r u from indiana.

r u crazy u said no incense in ny haze u hav no clue .def phenotypes ur clueless.ive seen over 100 diff haze in my days all diff phenotypes i dont think sooo.if u really knew anything bout haze period u would neva call it piff ,expert cultivator. everybody on this website is so good at cut n paste show a decent description of ny haze sho me any description wit comparison too mine lov too see it caz i havnt read one yet.everybody talks bout this piff but i see half ass descriptions n rare pics that anint no frankies or fire im tlkin bout.20 som pages on ny piff n so little info i made my contribution havnt seen much from uuu. ill be around 4 a long time n wen i get a chance aka scanner u see som real ny haze

uuuuuuuu u anint no G please ur a internet g a computer tuff guy .u will definitely get robbed uptown .im not a grower but probably hav more knowledge of cannabis then u.this web site is more than just mj cultivation.

im da truth i neva run my mouth i try to spread my knowledge. i lov this web site n community but wonder y soo many haters.
if youve never grown then what knowledge do you really have to spread thats of any real value on a cultivation sight? know anything about soil ,soil-less, soil amendments, water, pH, EC, PPM, HPS, MH, ballasts, i mean damn anything outside of your blatant ignorance? it looks like you too have had a problem with the lettered blocks in kindergarten as well.

this thread was started by some uptown clown, and it seems to be another YUMMYBUD type (you know on here with thousands of posts and not a one of them important or contributing to the cannabis community at all) but i have to say atleast yummy had one pic of bob sagat. the thread starter has nothing not one pic about growing or anything not even a mock cab setup or anything damn.

gotta say that my avatar is a true part of my nature, and most of us really dont like the BS in any realm we delve into. so when i see BS i gotta speak on it.

if it would have started off with anything of a viable strain name then it would have been a damned good thread to chime in on, give a whole bunch of "hell yeahs!!" to and all that, but it started off with a stupid azz title that (once again) perpetuates the ignorance of most, in a place where knowledge is rampant.

im not saying that one cant have fun, i mean im not freud in anyway, but can we please just have a lil knowledge about it? can we not type like we are baboons with our fingers sticking partly out of the cage on to the keyboard (bigherd---> :laughing:)? is the gain of knowledge still shunned "uptown"? do we still have to be so ignorant about things?

you know what, i have intruded long enough. obviously i am treading on the same territory that i once did with so many of the other failures i went to school with in H.S. be my guest, smoke your "PIFF" or whatever else it is, i guess as long as copp that SSH when it gets up there to the good 'ol heights im fine with it.

ah ignorance, the one variable that makes marketing such a valuable tool in capitalism, i guess as an american you gotta love it. seems as though ignorance is bliss to some.

EDIT: :cuss: THERES NO SUCH !#@$! THING AS A "NY HAZE" !!! :spank:

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
anyone who is serious about growing...will not take these kinds of ''slang names seriously'' but people who buy...like to make up all kinds of names for what they buy and smoke

and the fact that this is toker's den...and not the grow part...I don't see the sense behind all of this exchange between right and wrong when someone calls some weed ''piff''

if you grow and get your seeds or cuts from a ''reliable'' source (and this source has not messed something up in the process of making seeds or taking a cutting from a wrong plant) then you can be pretty sure of what you will grow out

but if you buy weed on the street...its a gamble...so if its piff, puff, poof or whtever else...it doesn't matter to real growers....right?

xOOx

southflorida,

i respect what you're saying, and frankenblunts arguments too. education is key, stay in sch00l.

the thing is, uptown customers really don't care about strain names, original lineage, crosses, etc. they just want to know if it's going to fuck them up, and they aren't going to shell out $20 and not be able to go to the moon on a body rocket ride for a little while, lol.

they know what is 'piff' and what isn't. it really does have such a unique smell that you will smell on no other bud when its broken up. it's a memorable funk and once you smell it, you will be able to smell it in any of its sister phenos, so that's how they know its a piff based strain and not getting ripped off, break a little, sniff test - hand over $20. it smells toxic. i've smelled tons of commercial nuggets as they passed through (which i think are mostly the kushs and purples, i dont think i've seen any beasters) and they don't have the odor.

so it has a unique identifiable trait - and the only way non-growers types know how to ID it is to call it piff or some say dro, church,frankies (not the same church you see from GH). once its out there, others can sample it who may have more knowledge on strains and make a more educated guess as to what it really is. is it a c99 funk? an ssh funk? a jack herer funk? a soury diesely like funk? never smelled it before either? then the mystery continues .. hopefully as time goes on we may learn some more about it.

xoox

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
southflorida said:
anyone who is serious about growing...will not take these kinds of ''slang names seriously'' but people who buy...like to make up all kinds of names for what they buy and smoke

and the fact that this is toker's den...and not the grow part...I don't see the sense behind all of this exchange between right and wrong when someone calls some weed ''piff''

if you grow and get your seeds or cuts from a ''reliable'' source (and this source has not messed something up in the process of making seeds or taking a cutting from a wrong plant) then you can be pretty sure of what you will grow out

but if you buy weed on the street...its a gamble...so if its piff, puff, poof or whtever else...it doesn't matter to real growers....right?

Amen, brotha!

BrainBoy

FRANKENBLUNT420 said:
EDIT: :cuss: THERES NO SUCH !#@$! THING AS A "NY HAZE" !!! :spank:

There isn't much difference in calling cannabis from NY city a "NY Haze" and say a "Afghan Kush" or "Thai Haze". Whatever its just a name anyways, why is it impossible for you to imagine a "NY Haze"?

I have never tried the so called PIFF. But its stupid to be arguing about whether or not the strain can exist while someone is trying to grow it. Let them have their shot at it and relax.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I would suspect he's reffering to all the arguing over the name.
Uptown Haze is what I'll be calling it.
It has 1,000,000 names, but ONE smell...

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
when someone takes something and using it creates something new...that person can call it whatever he wants to...hello people...we are living in a free world aren't we...there is enough shit we have to take from our governments making up stupid laws...to make us confirm and feel powerless

I think many of us don't think that people have the freedom to live their life in their own way...this is the biggestproblem between parents and children...but it has its place in regular relationships...and amazingly even online

wake up and smell the coffee ppl.....if anyone doesn't think that other people have the right to freely decide and choose what they do (including name weed whatever they want to) in their life.....why do you think so???....have you even asked yourself this question?

G

any smoke called piff,church or what ever it sounds like kalimist it has a incense smell .it has to be

brokey

good shit OP

im from jerz but my dealer gets his shit from the heights... smoking on some dank that looks like yours..

also piff is just another name for bud. i moved away from jersey for 2 years and when i came back everyone was calling bud "piff"

bigherb

Veteran
arty n frank
say wat u say .i havnt learned a damn thing about haze from u both .nuttin to argue about i hav much knowledge of growing n hav had my share of crops .opportuinty hasnt presented itself im not in woods im in da hood .but y r u in a piff forum if ur only interested in cultivation .u both obviously hav no knowledge of uptown haze.u r the only ones that argue my statements .smart guys tell me a name of a haze hybrid u copped uptown .wat offical haze strains r coming out of the heights .u dont kno n neither do i they r obvious som heirloom .id lov to kno exactly wat i dont believe that even the growers kno exactly wat they hav n its hoarded i kno 4 a fact .as i said b4 my descriptions r the most indepth n best detailed ive seen of any ny haze .sooo all u og icm were is ur ny haze info .

sorry I havent responded to my own thread in a while but it's now early morning and i randomly came across this thread,and all the fighting back and fourth has finally made me come to a conclusion that 1. People on this thread are somking entirely to much haze ! lol. 2. Are not smoking enough of it ! Anyway everyone shut the fuck up, and voice whatever opinion you have, just try and watch the tone and way you go about it, and if possible no direct bashing, life is about many diff opinions and people coming togethor, so lets just accept it, anyway Im smoking a blunt of some haze right now, not that piffy ! lol it's got more of that soapy taste if anyone knows what im talking about. I do enjoy the uptown's mangish purplish flavor more.The soapy flavor always makes me feel its sprayed with something.

Anyway ART OF MAKING FIRE

Have you produced any nug from the beans yet ? Ive been away give me the update.

Everyone else post pics of your commerical or homegrown HAZE nugs, Id like to spread more photos in this fourm for archevial purposes, since theres only like 4-6 piff threads on this big ass site.

peace to the gods, I tried to keep it less hood for ya this time.. btw I am finally gona get back into grizliiing, Gona do a small stealth micro, really trying to figure out a strain, anyone ever smoked pink kush ? also known as Pink Pussy ..Pink Puss. Puss Kush..

i love piff...always smells like straight skunk and always gets you high outta your mind. piff is just another word for really good headies. ive heard this word used in boston ny and ct havent heard any other cities except a friend of mine from nj says he uses it down there to. the word is spreading tho :)

Latest posts

Latest posts