What's new

Smoking that NYC Piff tonite AKA the CHURCH ! PIFF LOVERS UNITE !

T

twisted treez

digi grow that s what i was gonna say, i got some poo for 520 $ uptown nyc 2 blocks from amsterdam, and it looked the same i smoked brown and green poo, piff sounds dumb , saying lets smoke poo , makes you smile, and 5 people can smoke a blunt /joint aka boint and be shell, but towards the end of smoking it i was up to smoking 50$ in evry blunt, man im glad i got outta ther, mongo pena is the sama a zonna aka arizona, witch is high grade mids available also by jamaicans in brook, ive heard that before poo was called poo, it was called knock out bags, and in jersy the called it goody, and purple haze and poo-day, but by looking at that pick thats it , thats the poo i know and love, and i know that its what they called purple haze as i have had friends bring some to blaze with me from Diff . states, to me i remmember that i thought it smelled like a stairway that someone pissed in and the piss got old.that was 8 years ago, but does any one know the exact strain leniage or what seed it came from in my days back in 1999 we used to get chemo and i was told that from the owner of the serve that it came from canada medical supplier, thats just some info that i heard 1 st hand , i was in nyc and after 9 11 3 days after i left that city and i have no dessire to live there but i will visit and i will get some poowaiting for me to blaze

DrLongbottom

Veteran
The name Piff has been used for several years...prolly in an attempt by dealers with the real deal which use to be known as the poppie and also goes by other names in miami where its shipped from.....there are at least 3 different hazes being sent to nyc that catch alot of names like uptown, leather, black as a way to differentiate the strains....but of course dealers and overanxious consumers ruined that.....Its really no different than how Chemdog will be in a few years....just like ecsd still is.....anyone who has ever bought a sack of ecsd and found a seed or purchased ibl's or other versions....always tend to call the finished product by the original strain name, when we all know its really not the same. One thing that holds true for the PIFF/Poppy haze.....You will NEVER EVER EVER find a seed in it! DLB

dj digigrow

Lune TNS said:
I've been waiting for one for years now...
:puppydoge
:cuss: I second that!!!....
never found one viable seed... found a few little white ones here an there

well whoever is growing it needs to spread the love...!!

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Ganja Pasha said:
So is this Piff/Church/Poppie the same as 'The Church' cut that's also called 'Elvis'

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=18497

I really think folks shouldn't give things new names, it just confuses people!

IMHO anyone who calls elvis churchbud hasnt smoked elvis. Most likely to me is that Churchbud is really an old pheno of NL5haze which have those fruity churchy incense hazey smell tastes....the piff/poppie has nothing to do with either of the others....its a seperate haze ....so just to clarify..
Elvis
Church
piff/poppie are 3 different plants

DLB

:joint: :joint:

mangled

yeah i'm smoking on elvis now and it is 100% not the same "haze" or "piff" or whatever they call there shit they selling these days

xOOx

more piff! lol. yeah you know it's just a nickname for a really good feeling haze. some relate to the name more then the actual strains inside it, but it has a certain smell, and flavor, and high that's just really pleasant compared to commercial nuggets which burn the shit out of your/my throat, and give crappy pain filled highs and coughing, and you just feel like shit or blah during or after it. it has to be uplifting and feel good, and smoke smooth. people call it dro sometimes, even if it's soil grown. you will never know. it's just a great minds eye floating buzz, feels like mild anesthetic to the body, numbness,etc. comes at you in waves, stronger for 5 minutes, backs off, back 2x as strong for 15 minutes, etc. it not crippling in small doses. no matter what it always takes me on a thought trip, pulling up memories from looong ago, blank stare on your face during the peak, but the mind is in paradise. one hitter packed of this stuff and i'm there for an hour at least of peak, with half hour come up and come down on both sides of the high which are also very enjoyable in their own ways. never quite fades away for hours. any more then that and i'll be in a state of uncomfortableness, some confusion, drunken movements-walking, etc.

you can find seeds, occasionally they do make the tiny little seeds, but in a bag, you may find just one tiny little light green acorn like seed in many many many bags. reason no seeds is they never let it go too long, 45-50 days, dried 4 or 5 days, then in the bags semi-wet and on the street. no seeds that quickly. sometimes mistakes happen, and seeds are created man. it's still nature, and it wants to survive, once it figures out it's being held prisoner, it will escape for the preservation of itself at least. at least we hope.

xoox

just to chime in.... I might be white , smokin for 16 years now and I dont know what it is but I like to know what I am smoking. The real name etc..

why?

well if you are an enthusiast/collector / afficianado etc which I think most of us are seeing we are part of the biggest online marijuana portal then its nice to know what you really smoking. Not for boasting rights or becuase Im snobby but if you are really passionate about something then you want to try as many types as possible. Why? because youve heard of their amazing taste , quality , perfect high etc. And you shouldnt be bullshitted when you are buying a product. whether it be illegal or illegal.

Imagine buying a car , e. g merc... sticking a square on the front with an m in the middle and telling every tom dick and harry " hey , check how cool my car is ! its a Mickey" I mean WTF.

Also I agree with another point... if I have spent years of my life developing a killer strain I think its the least I deserve that it gets its due recognition in the market!

xOOx

i don't think it's due to being white, black, yellow, red, purple, whatever - it has to do with the type of person you are. you can be just a consumer who may know a little bit about everything, and never really understand how anything really works or happens in this world. you could be a producer who will know as much as they possibly can about the subject or hobby that they like to do (at that moment in their life). never just a dabbler. those types of personalities enjoy what they do, and they research the shit out of anything they are interested in. it doesn't just have to be growing, if you were to say collect beanie babies, you would know every damn thing about them down to the fiber content and where and how they were produced, if you are into sports, you learn it like no other person, down to the middle names and ring size of the players, if into fish, how many scales on a certain species to identify it, etc. details man. details.

btw, people like that (myself included) are a bit on the insane side. :bashhead:

think about it. people who set up these huge grows, and show dazzling pics aren't your run of the mill idiot. they're just insane, lol.

xoox

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
i had someone try to sell me my own weed i grew for 20 a gram and caling it "headies" i was like wtf thats northern lights.

bigherb

Veteran
yoooooooo

som info pleez all u piff lovers but not much info or details.

520$ 4 a zip u gott ripped they seen u comin 5 blocks down .i pay 400 da most 4 a zip a time price dont go up only down . race does matter an so does ur character if u a sucker ur gettin raped or played.

guees its who u kno caz ino uptowns com from fl 4 sur atleast a percentage.

drlong bottom
the most interesting thing said all day nl5 haze.y do u think this is a possible pheno of som church had u experienced this church incense nl5 haze if so from which seed company.im not familiar wit fruity haze especially not in any uptowns.n pleezzzzzzzzz explain this piff id lov to hear ur exact description of this piff taste n smell .

.everybody makin all this noise about piff like its the best haze around its slang used 4 watever they got at the moment .whoever has a real connect uptown ask him about som frankies if hes not a young buck he'll kno wat u mean.frankies aka father of uptown haze
we hav soooooo many stories n som pics wat about the details. nyc haze lovers can u share som indepth smoke reports

twistedtrees
4 damn sur than dont look like no p.haze ino bout far from it neva seen no bally type purples.but id lov too hear ur smoke report on ur p.haze to compare .

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
hipponormous said:
Why do you care so much about how people choose to name their weed?

i am going to assume you havent grown your own yet, but when/ if you ever do, you will understand why.

but as i have said b4, i am born/ raised from manhattan, no matter where i go i have claimed it, and i have always been the one to steer clear of the "popular verbal trends" that uptown and the hood is so famous for. ive always hated that crap. just because the some rapper calls it something then everyone else chimes in, and be damned if the rapper actually knows what he/she has to begin with. very few rappers are intelligent enough to know their cannabis. i used to be your average smoker just callin it whatever someones else called it, but since i have grown my own , i now realize how ignorant i was and how ignorant the whole thing is.

if your just blazin then fine, thats how the cat should have started the thread then, but he comes on here, on a site with avid/professional growers and starts spewin this "piff", "church" crap to knowledgeable people.

when i first read the thread title i was intrigued by the name, i thought "hey new strain!!" only coming to find out its the same ol' "uptown shuck and jive" BS i have always hated.

ok lets try it this way and maybe you can understand what im gettin at and others as well:

say your name is damion. your in a club and your boy hooks you and him up with some fine ass women, who definitely wanna bone and blaze. your enjoying the club. you the ladies and your boy get separated in the club. the ladies are about to leave, cant find your boy but spot you, your chillin with a drink and they are callin your name, you dont turn around, they think your being and ass ad bounce without you or your boy.. . .

. . . .week later you see one of the girls in a store and this is how the convo goes;

damion-"hey, how are you, say what happened that night"?
girl- " i was trying to get your attention to let you know we were ready to go"
damion - " aint no way you were callin me, i was waitin for you guys"
girl- "i was callin your name cause i thought your were cute, i said sean sean, but you never looked up!"
damion - "sean?, who told you my name was sean"
girl- "your boy told me, i asked him a couple times what it was and he said it was sean each time i asked him"
damion - (scratches his head) "why the hell would he. .
girl - " your name is sean right"?

:wave: understand now?

bigherb

Veteran
franken blunt
big up 4 reprensentin. point well taken but u got alil lil bit much into it.id lov 4 u too elaborate if u hav any info on som specific uptown haze.

i classify each haze according to wats very familiar consistent wit taste n high 4 all my years of smoking 10 to be exact.not like anytime i get som uptowns its church or this so called piff .i tell my mann most likely wat it is from my experience n knowledge.
most uptowns duuu dont got a clue.
how i see it
frankies i believe to be more colombian mex wit som thai=heirloom haze
purple haze definite more colombian wit south indian
church colombian mex wit thai expression.
the beat goes
floral haze =mexican
soapy haze=thai
just my educated guess lov som real info but i dont think will ever kno.

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
PIFFF!! yea. thats sound i make wen i see up dem schwaaggy buds..

haha fo real tho , herb looka good. not to many times ya see people shown off what they bought and hav it be quality..

herb in blunt loook liek my herer x sensistar . think green. -BhT

franken blunt stop posting up random raves and rants about you and your friends lack of getting pussy in a club, this is a thread about piff, not pussy fool.

x00x said it best, everyones diff. You can get all hardcore and anal if thats who you are franken blunt, but im HOOD, and perfer to not take things to seriosuly in life.

"so say your names damion" bwhahahahah what a fuckin fairy ! :yeahthats

btw heres a pic of whats been around the block the past few weeks
callin it "purp" but its deff like PK or GDP ive had b4. I smiply call it "grape"

keep hating please...

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Bigherb - It's not likely we will ever be able to decipher Frankies from Piff from Original Haze from the Church in the way you describe. Because as you've said most of those are slang terms small-time dealers use to push thier product because these words have become famous in NY amoungst weed-heads. So I see no point in trying to make distinctions. I believe the general idea when using the word "Piff" is that ill "uptown haze" brown, green, mostly still wet, spicy, dank smelling, and that signiture smell when ignited...
Also, race has nothing to so with copping haze. Character does, 100%. I don't know what race you are, but I know plenty of connects that will provide the piff at $400 an onion. That's itty, bitty, small-time...

Please elaborate on this:
floral haze =mexican
soapy haze=thai
That just seems like your opinion of the palate of mexican and thai strains. But have you ever had a pure landrace mexican or thai? I don't understand what information you want us to provide.

EDIT: Sorry everyone for the triple post!

Last edited:

sneakinman13

Veteran
not trying to read threw all this.no offense..
but in FL
your "piff" sounds like are hazeXnorthernlights.
wich is truelly amazing weed!!!
super sticky,skunky,spicy.. smell right threw the bag kinda shit...
i used to get it on the regular.. but it still comes threw real often