What's new

Smoking male plants

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FlowerPowerPuff said:
If it's not verboten, I'd like to see a discussion of harvesting and smoking male plants.

I realize that most info is for sinsemilla, but there's got to be some "closet" smokers of male plants around here.

well you can go to a family reunion hoping you'll find a date but that don't make it right either....... :nono:

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
a ha!
Flavonoid glycosides and cannabinoids from the pollen of Cannabis sativa L.
Phytochemical Analysis
Volume 16, Issue 1, Date: January/February 2005, Pages: 45-48
Samir A. Ross, Mahmoud A. ElSohly, Gazi N. N. Sultana, Zlatko Mehmedic, Chowdhury F. Hossain, Suman Chandra

collect your pollens peeps and eat it! or try smoking....but that cant be advised for people with allergies...

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
sagaseedman said:
well chubbynugs thank you for your input..now make place for those who have some real experience....
Yep i hope all the experienced male marijuana plant smokers pop out the woodworks and show their male plant smoking experience. I really am interested to see what these male plants can do.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
smoking males has been a pleasant experience for me.
It gives me a mellow high. It gives me the type of high where I can be around sober people. It is mellow and subtle, but sometimes males can be shocking in a great way.

peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey chubby I smoked that oil in my bowl or I place the oil in a tin and I heat it from the bottom an use a straw to catch the smoke/vape.
Peaceee :joint:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Males can be smoked if they have any resin, some have almost none, some a bit or more on leaves.
Not that I would smoke them, I don't even like smoking female herb that much, I love the resin but why smoke 75% leaves, fiber, or whatever? The resin is what you want.
Leaves or plants are only the vehicle's that make and deliver the resin, to me.
I understand why some breeders smoke their males do determine if they want to use them, but I would use the male to make crosses and grow out the progeny to determine if the male is good to breed with. If they are just trying to get high, gee wizz, go buy some real herb.
BWTF, if some one could make resin that bubbled from a male, then I would try it.

-SamS

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sam_Skunkman said:
Males can be smoked if they have any resin, some have almost none, some a bit or more on leaves.
Not that I would smoke them, I don't even like smoking female herb that much, I love the resin but why smoke 75% leaves, fiber, or whatever? The resin is what you want.
Leaves or plants are only the vehicle's that make and deliver the resin, to me.
I understand why some breeders smoke their males do determine if they want to use them, but I would use the male to make crosses and grow out the progeny to determine if the male is good to breed with. If they are just trying to get high, gee wizz, go buy some real herb.
BWTF, if some one could make resin that bubbled from a male, then I would try it.

-SamS
Thanks for clearing that up for us sam. Experienced knowledge for sure.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
Hey chubs, I guess you though what we were telling you wasn't from experienced knowledge?
I think you got my comments all wrong there bud. Reread the posts. :laughing: I just made my personal comment on male plants being smoked and someone wants to give me neg rep for that and then say they wanted more experienced peoples input. Sam I am sure has more experience then all of us on mj plants. I said it before and i will say it again why waste money and time raising a male to just smoke it? Would be cheaper to go buy a sack is all. Just my opinion people dont take it personal. :laughing:

GrüneErd

that's pretty gnarly that pollen gets you blazed haha, i'd never do that though. i mean come on...its fuckin pollen.
just my opinion, and i still think its rad if anyone does smoke/ingest pollen. just not something i'd do not-drunk.
peace

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
picture.php

eat the pollen?

Last edited:

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
ok so that was ~70mg of pollen
i ate it in a gel cap, with some swigs of wine, about an hour and a half ago and i am startin to soar a little....def has something in it....more pollen and no doubt i would be wrecked...

Latest posts

Latest posts