What's new

SmokinErb - shakin' the rust off

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those plants are looking great. I hope that UV lamp works out for you, especially with a price like that.

-Funk

SmokinErb

1/22 - Day 36 of 12/12.

h50RX7V.jpg

DSBUOVh.jpg

AUOgF3H.jpg

IDdHv6a.jpg

SmokinErb

Going to be tearing down the tent after this grow. Just wanted something temporary to get a couple plants in real quick, and now that that's over, time to step it up a little.

Here's a little preview of what's to come:

sqpois.png

I've got a limited amount of space to work with, so I'm gonna build a cab that's 10Lx4Wx6.5H. It'll be broken down into 4 chambers - two flowering chambers, a veg area, and a "utility" compartment to house the fan/filter and ballast(s)relay(s)

Initially it will be ran with a 600w on a flip, I'll purchase another ballast and relay at some point and stack 600s in the winter, and 400s in the summer.

Every surface will be done up with reflectix, walls done in the style of marlo to tie the plants back as far as possible to keep the canopy as large as possible.

Veg will still be under my 4ft 6 lamp T5.

SmokinErb

1/5 - day 50 of 12/12. Starting to see more receding pistils. Should get plump soon. Took a few pics tonight.

Blue Cheese - Most excited about her. Very fruity, sweet odor to her. Not really great at describing odors, definitely not cheesy though. :

t3nSuko.jpg

XXZGlIu.jpg

rCNRMLk.jpg

nFTDSbP.jpg

yTXVxHs.jpg

SmokinErb

Fruity Chronic Juice - Looks like she's starting to swell up a little bit, them nugs are startin' to get chunky! Name describes odors perfectly. Fruity.

hNlNe4M.jpg

iG5TQtw.jpg

Extivbs.jpg

RgoE3XV.jpg

Y8xjtwE.jpg

SmokinErb

Fruity Chronic Juice - Looks like she's starting to swell up a little bit, them nugs are startin' to get chunky! Name describes odors perfectly. Fruity.

hNlNe4M.jpg

iG5TQtw.jpg

Extivbs.jpg

RgoE3XV.jpg

Y8xjtwE.jpg

SmokinErb

Gonna have to chop these girls probably no later than 65 days - exactly 2 weeks. Can possibly* 'em go to 67 days, but then the chop has to happen, regardless of how close they are to finishing.

Though, I could get smokable bud off of 'em right now, just hoping they swell fat in these next couple weeks.

Took a few pics today.

Fruity Chronic Juice:

a5tAbBb.jpg

jZVcjiQ.jpg

cOg21PN.jpg

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Man your setup is sweet, and your plants frickin' rock. My veg plants look just like yours do, little shrubs, gotta love it. What "dirt" are you using? I use happy frog straight up, and sometimes mix in some extra bonuses for the girls(worm castings, dash of bone and blood meal, and some coco for aeration. I love your plants that have thumb size stalks and the plants are so short, trademarks of a true and loving grower.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...NSPB:Full Life Formula - works? ;)

:respect:

A real shame they've gotta come down early - good on you for priorities!

dank.Frank

SmokinErb

shapes - thanks man! Already had a sample from both, bit premature and nice heady high, but the potency is there. From what I sampled I'd give it a 7/10 potency (with a 3 day hang dry only) but keep in mind it was way early. I expect it to at least get to a 8-8.5/10 as they mature and with a good cure.

frankenstein -
thanks bro! this is the first time I've ever tried recycling soil, gotta admit it was a bit of a headache at first. my ORIGINAL soil mixture was 1 bale of promix, 2 bags of FFOF, 1 brick of coir, 1 bag of perlite, some EWC, and then 2 bags of NSPB (I'll get more into that in a bit). I used it once and then added 2 more bags of NSPB to all of my recycled soil, having no idea of the proper amending ratios. Made the soil mix too hot and that's why we got a rough start here, once I transplanted into a weaker mix, they grew beautifully - and then I started experiencing deficiencies from overcompensating for the hot soil.

However, the original NSPB mix worked perfectly. Only ran it once before now, and if it wasn't for them damn mites...... now the NSPB is fuckin' amazing, ok? You ever wanna go organic, and can get your hands on this shit, i definitely recommend it. pretty simple concept though, my man up there dank.frank put together this amazing little assortment of dry fertilizers, (I think 11, or is it 16?) in total, all mixed together in the right proportions. Works fantastic. Nothing but straight water from start to finish with stellar results. Know of a couple of big names on the forum that were using this mix for a while - Philthy and Marlo to name two.

dank.frank -
NSPB definitely works. would absolutely love to have a dialed set-up to run it in, and even with my lack of knowledge and experience with organic soils, this shit is easy as pie. Recycling can get a bit complicated - but that's what veggie gardens are for :)

Don't really think it'll be too "early" to cut 'em. We're talkin' about 65 days on a "7-8 week" fruity chronic juice and a 9-10 week Blue Cheese. So long as they keep growing and swelling at a good pace, I should be able to pull some decent nugs.

Besides, I'm ready for this to come down and start growing for real. Pheno hunting, momma keepin', monocroppin', GWP killin', dialed in set-up.

Of course, with that D-Kush you suggested. Gonna grab the white OG as soon as that becomes available too. 2 flower cabs, 2 pheno hunts and then nothing but monocropping after that. Gonna be here for the next 18 months and then we're looking into buying a house. Once that happens, this shit is gonna blow up.

My goal is to get 50k saved up in the next 18 months, should be pretty easy if I can manage to run 2400w vert. Figure I could pull in a lb ever 5 weeks once my shit is dialed in and im monocropping. I figure in the next 6 months I can have both pheno hunts done, mothers established, clone factory running, and conditions dialed to the tits. Then its one year of croppin'.

Latest posts

Latest posts