What's new

Smokin & Fishin

W

WeldFlash420

Dan42nepa said:
What do you use for smallies on your stretch? I usually bring fatheads, baby nitecrawlers, senko worms and tubes usually in the dark green (watermellon maybe?) or brown colors.. Also the yellow mister twisters..

I usually use Mr Twisters and spinners, and every now and again I like to take out the fly rod for a walk.

W

WeldFlash420

Insomniac said:
Clarks creek??? Maybe I have seen you a few times. :wave:

LOL, its very likely that you did if you spend much time up there. I used to do ALOT of fishing from Dehart Dam all the way down to the river. Great topic and awesome to see so many folks from my neck of the woods round here. Headin up to Knoebels tomorrow should be a fine day for a swim, smoke and a few rides on the Pheonix.

You guys outta try smokin and shark fishing...its like being on the discovery channel.A couple of yrs ago some friends and i went out for a charter for Sharks,hooked up a 300lb blue shark off long island.It was amazing fighting something that big and being high at the same time.Usually go for Stripped bass and Bluefish...but this monster had us taking turns reeling it it in for 45 mins.Tuna is another saltwater fish that's cool as well...they're so fast and strong.Even at 80lbs your in for a fight and there's nothing like fresh tuna steaks.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts