What's new

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got back from a little trip. the plants grew a bunch while i was gone. the bigger plants are a mix of mi5 and sour 60. the smaller plants are 3 low ryder #2, 3 mi5, and 2 blue streak.

HookaHittaH

I forgot what the stuff was called that you use for the Gnats. It sounds like what ronbo said to use. You just mix it up and pour it in the soil, spossed to be totally organic. Then after the first time you wait a week or something and do it again. That will kill all the eggs that could be in the soil. Its deff better to do is sooner rather than later those things will take over...

M

mossy

Hey Smokey..while you are looking for the pest control stuff..
try some washing-up liquid water.

Couple of drops of washing-up liquid into a gallon of water and saturate the girls with it.

It probably won't eliminate it..but it should control it a bit.

How are they doing...?

Have a great weekend m8....:joint:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants are all looking great. I had a horrible female to male ratio on the smaller plants. so far only 3 females. five of them were males. the one master low still in the beer cup has yet to show sex. I no longer believe in transplant shock. this is the third time i've tried transplanting plants once they were flowering. the plants continued to grow like nothing happened to them. I have 9 Mi5's, 4 sour 60's, 1 lr#2, and 1 master low that hasn't shown sex.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finding a few hermies with the mi5. i don't know if i even want to grow the rest of these seeds out. hermies are the worst. wasting my time growing these things just to have them turn on me. i'm very skeptical about these stitch strains. my short stuff #1 has a few hermies in the batch as well.

dargo

Thats bad about the Mi5 :( I risked carrying on when mine hermied and was pleased I did, but I really had no other option atthe time. My SS HBD's hermied as well, both indoors and out! no hermies on the Mi5's outdoors so far........

I 2nd the sour 60 :)

edit: btw did they hermie on the 4th internode on the main stem?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all of the mi5's look weird. like they want to hermie. they don't really have any smell to them either. the sour 60's i have with them have tons of trichomes already and the mi5 is lacking. i don't know what's going on. i think it was the 3rd node. i cut the cola off of the one that i knew was a hermie for sure.

Bighill

The mi5 i just finished didn't have much trich coverage, the good phenos smoked good though. Too bad your's went shim on you, i was lucky enough to not see any nanners with mine. I have some F2's outside we'll see how they end up.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's what they look like one by one. 4 of them are just starting to flower. they were put in soil about two weeks after the rest.

LR#2

Master Low

Mi5

Mi5

Mi5

Mi5

Mi5

Mi5

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the ladies together in their box.

Here's the 11 sour snow seedlings that i'm growing under a 125 watt feliz fluoro for the party cup challange.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Im lovin the trich coverage on the sour60, lemme know how the smoke is! I currently have sour60 in my room right now, sorry to hear about your hermies in your mi5. Im also running a stitch strain, but instead of mi5 i went with onyx and i had 0 hermies, but alot of males 5/7...:/ not sure if its strain related yet though.... also im running 2 shortstuff#1s... I hope no Hermies!

Cant wait for next update, love your setup smokey!

20/4

M

mossy

Hey Smokey..how is it going....:tiphat:

The girls are looking Soooo good.

You bring out the absolute best in those Sour 60's m8...
they sure appreciate your attention.

Can't wait to see how the Sour Snow for the cup work out...
I have you tipped to be in the front runners..:dance013:

Have a great weekend m8...:joint:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of Low Ryder #2 seeds. can't wait to try them out after a month in the fridge.

here's the buds the seeds came out of.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't really smoke but the people i gave it to said the taste was amazing. with a good up high/slight body high. i just love to growing it, the actual process of growing it relieves a lot of stress for me and making people happy with it is just frosting on the cake.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these three sour 60's are getting the chop tomorrow.

i burnt these four with nutrients pretty bad, so i put them in my garden to give the rest of the plants room in the grow box. they're all Mi5

here's the babies that will replace the big girls in the box. 6 low ryder 2 and 10 low ryder 2 x blue streak

the remainder of the ladies in the grow box

Latest posts

Latest posts