What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smelly Proof bags?

St. Phatty

Smokey water is not a good way to hide shit. There are cases where dogs have smelled drugs through gasoline in gas tanks. Here is one.

https://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4437130

I would guess that the smugglers in the gas tank case used a non-surgical approach and didn't dot their i's and cross the t's.

Just think how little poison oak it takes to cause an allergic reaction. It's the urushiol molecule that causes the rash. You can touch something that has touched something that has touched poison oak, and get a rash. At that point you are down to so few urushiol molecules that you would need serious analytical instruments to find them.

The skin of an allergic person will also "indicate for" the presence of poison oak, in pico-gram amounts.

It is similar for the dog. I'm not saying it's nose gets itchy. I'm saying it has the ability to smell single molecules, or close to.

When you're up against a detector like that, you need a metal container, welded shut. Soaked in solvent (acetone) to remove ANY traces of anything, then soaked in another solvent (water) to remove most of the acetone. ( I may have the sequence of solvents wrong, but hopefully am describing the careful ness needed.)

Then placed in side ANOTHER metal container and welded shut. Then you might be OK.

And, a good way to pass these kinds of tests: get the same kind of detector the cops use, your own drug sniffing dog. It might even be cheaper to train your own than to buy one. (they don't sell them at police auctions. )

U

Ununionized

Putting dog stuff into your car can help, it can help in a package, if what you do is presented right. When I send my friend drugs in a metal container, I always include a note, and a small bag of dogfood, a ziplock bag, and I say "Bob, we heard your puppy got it's foot stepped on, so I sent some snacks, these were the last ones Muffy had when she was killed by the car. PS she was in heat at the time and we kept these near her crate so watch out for the dogs acting strange,"
sign,
uncle billy.

I use a metal container and duct tape it shut. It's not real, but it's not real bad, either. I wipe the whole thing down with alcohol, then with a dry cloth, and sometimes just wrap it all in a garbage bag, but without taping it shut a lot.

One of the biggest things that gets packages looked into further, after initial alert, is whether it seems like you went to a big bunch of trouble to seal the thing up with tape.

There are shows on TV about actual customs agents and mail people, checking on packages, and excessive attempts to seal it up from being smelled are VERY high on the list.

If you are going to travel in your car, print out a few pages about "breeding this or that" and have the car look like you actually breed that animal, and that the animal might be in heat. Obviously the animal doesn't have to be present. You might go so far as having a few stickers on the windows.

Having one that says "American ______ Breeders" aint gonna hurt any, ya know.

Having lots of collars around the car, three or four of them, a bunch of dog hair, some dog food in open containers in the back seat, it can take you a little way down the ''less likely to get busted" road, most likely.

Of course if you don't seem legit for ANY reason the guy might just charge you simply so he can try to search and see if you're bullshitting, then it's sitting in jail for months, while the assistant D.A. admits that - yeah, the search is appealable.
Of course at that point they've held you several months, taken your dope, and you're now going to plead down on some lower class misdemeanor just to get the f*** out of taht jail.

So when you're creating some kind of 'foil' for the law enforcement to stumble over, have your shit WELL together and SEVERAL layers deep.

He needs to pretty immediately realize - this whole place is contaminated. Actually bringing an entire, empty dog crate, - then you're kinda talkin 'hey this is my lifestyle man" in a little bit bigger way.

Sealable metal containers are really, really important because they can't be X-rayed either.

And yet, if it seems, like I say, that you've gone to all kinds of trouble to specifically seal up odor.... you're into "let's take a chance" country.

Lots of scenarios and you need to tailor each one so that at every turn the police are seeing evidence of animals.

Lots of animal hair in the tape you wrap the box with, might be a place to start. Not loaded up amateurishly, just rubbed into the sides of the tape after you tape the box, along the bottom and lower edges and corners so there's obviously pet hair but it looks like it just wafted into the tape by the box being right near where the animals went by.

Spaventa

Veteran
Ive had the smelly proof ones. they work good enough for people to not detect anything but dogs, i doubt it. Dogs can smell cancer on a person so weed shouldn't be hard, expensive bag, cheap bag or no bag.
Heat sealed mylar FTW fold a bit over, reflective side in, white side out and iron shut
gloves and alcohol wipes to avoid contaminating the outside.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Know quite a few people who have been in trouble for shipping things. Better off just pushing it. Maybe more exposure but using the mail service can be a federal case waiting to happen. Pushing weight over state lines you better hope you have enough to make the bail on stand by. Also have someone drive with you in close proximity to be another set of eyes, do that even when doing big deals with unknowns locally. Swear it's like nowadays you can't trust a stoner nowadays

I've shoved countless small quantities of drugs up my man purse when getting pulled over.. Couldn't let the law find my speed or smack. That way I always could get the boys loaded in jail. God, talk about the life right?