What's new

Smart Meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. G

i read alot of it but its the same stuff over and over he wont take our advice

oh and the post i called someone a moron was sarcastic have you even read this whole thread i dont think one person has since its all bullshit

this isnt a discussion anymore its just him arguing every fucking thing

whats there to even talk about anymore?????

The troll is the one who posts to elicit a negative response, that would be you Dr. G. see like the post where you brought nothing to the discussion but to call someone a moron and the like, that's called trolling.
Venger has a point, but then you've freely admitted to not reading his stuff, so you're not taking part in the discussion part, you're just trolling.

Venger, it's a pity that your ideas are falling on deaf ears, I have a feeling that you pissed people off in the chat with your Germanic insistant nature, but hey, that's the Dutch for you, takes a little getting used to the style and if you were less abrasive maybe you'd have gotten further with some real discussion and some intelligent counter posts, but unfortunately that didn't really happen.
Good luck dude, and by the way most state agencies grant access to the police when it comes to any of your utility records these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts