What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SLYDER,far from cherry, thats for shure???

OLDproLg

Veteran
Heya folks....

ANYBODY grow out skitty's CHERRY SLYDER?

Well,after growing in everything but hydro,i find no cherry.
Although different mediums and grow conditions have different outcomes,
i hate it when people say something way off......about flavors/smells???

What im getting is a LIME slyder,chemical and organics.....
Good fat buds with a sativa type high,but shitty cannabinoid balance?
great EARLY RESIN that keeps pumpin out,but NOT my cup of tea.......
will breed to my OH male!

Just curious if anybody grew it and actually got a cherry from it?

YOU WANT CHERRY I GOT IT,and when i say CHERRY I MEAN IT,pure cherry cough drop!
cherry cheese pheno..

ANyhow have some shots of the so called slyder outdoor.....any comments be cool?
LG

Attachments

• fall chemical slyder done.jpg
    fall chemical slyder done.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 31
  • cherry slyder macro.jpg
    cherry slyder macro.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 31
  • chem slyder macro.jpg
    chem slyder macro.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 38
  • fall chem n organic slyder.jpg
    fall chem n organic slyder.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 36
  • fall slyders.1.jpg
    fall slyders.1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 32

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what i've read about the original slyder.... the cherry pheno was rather elusive.... i guess that recessive would be the right word.

OLDproLg

Veteran
AAAAAH ha!!!

Thought so'm was up,since i get the BEST terpene
expressions from my grow styles......

Yah,im getting a Lime/sage,sweet candy like glazing on doughnut...
With the sativa like high it will be even better crossed to my HAZE!!
unless she breeds bad?

GOT ANY SHOTS,she is frosty!
Lg

Gogin_Diddle

Skitty has/had a couple of great strains. Chocolate Diesel has no Chocolate to it. Same with the Slider. He's s conciouless con artist.I knew him well. He doesn't stop whining, and although he can get good yields his quality is garbage. If you know, or run into him, I strongly recommend do not do business with him,, or trust him. Do take any cuts he offers.
If you know him, ask him why he left New Orleans!
A liar, a cheat, a quitter. He will be generous with his genetics (I still have the Chocolate) grown well, it's a great yielder. Cross it to the right phenotypes, that's how Gorilla Glue got started
Just a scammer alert.

midwest

I believe Santasmoke made and named the Choc Diesel cross and Skitty just selected one and gifted it out a lot.

Never heard of him ripping anyone off. Mostly just hear about him giving people free stuff

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Cherry AK pheno came to mind.

I never got cherry from Cherry Pie.

I like lime.

Perhaps there's marketing afoot.

Gogin_Diddle

I believe Santasmoke made and named the Choc Diesel cross and Skitty just selected one and gifted it out a lot.

Never heard of him ripping anyone off. Mostly just hear about him giving people free stuff
Yes, he got one, and Skitty got also. I guess to pump up his own, Skitty talked smack about Santa too I never met him to my knowledge

JetLife175

Veteran
Skitty has/had a couple of great strains. Chocolate Diesel has no Chocolate to it. Same with the Slider. He's s conciouless con artist.I knew him well. He doesn't stop whining, and although he can get good yields his quality is garbage. If you know, or run into him, I strongly recommend do not do business with him,, or trust him. Do take any cuts he offers.
If you know him, ask him why he left New Orleans!
A liar, a cheat, a quitter. He will be generous with his genetics (I still have the Chocolate) grown well, it's a great yielder. Cross it to the right phenotypes, that's how Gorilla Glue got started
Just a scammer alert.

The chocolate in chocolate diesel isn't about the taste but the color. This has been clarified a long time ago.

Gogin_Diddle

I have the cut, and tried to work with him. If you don't really know him, he's super cool, and generous with cuts N and seeds. I don't need anything verified, as I have the cut.
I don't even want to think about him.
I don't like to vouch for people, but I did for him, and for it, I was out a good chunk. Hindsight I have the cut Choc, Chem, Slyder, and a few others.
While he's sick every day that ends with a "Y", a hypochondriac, and doesn't stop complaining about any, and everything, he had the balls to call ME incompetent?
Like I said, find out why he left NO, and that will tell ya everything you need to know about him.
Anyway, look at some of the X's I've made with the CD.
Skitty's Eagle 20. There's a story for ya

Latest posts

Latest posts