What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

Zizu

Hey Slips! Thanks for the hospitality today. I just got back from SJ after a hellish time at the holiday airport. Your directions were spot on. Thanks for all the kindness and give me a call if you make it out to the coast.
KayakGuy

G

Hey Slips! Thanks for the hospitality today. I just got back from SJ after a hellish time at the holiday airport. Your directions were spot on. Thanks for all the kindness and give me a call if you make it out to the coast.
KayakGuy
No problem man, always glad it worked out , I'll call u soon ... after my next ones are down ...
c99-og
picture.php

some chem d
picture.php

Casey Jones
picture.php

Snowdawg
picture.php

superdawg
picture.php

Chem 4 and sd-og aka chem 3 who'd woulda knew :)
picture.php

Organic casey jones
picture.php

Organic chems
picture.php

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
lookin sweet slips. Have u ever run/smoked chemdogs sister?

That casey jones looks excelent as well man. Reeaal frosty brother, keep it dank man

G

Yeah she is very similar to the d but with a little more sativa in her, she dam strong more of a chemy skunky , while the d is roadkill skunk , both are great ...

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Sweet sounds nice. I got a road kill skunk cut I'm running along with her. I was also wondeing how the sister and ecsd yield with short veg like 7" 7 nodes or so with side branching starting. thanks brother

G

chem 91, d, sister, snowdawg need a bit of some vegg as they stretch abit less ... the chem 4 , 3 need less vegg but still 1-2 weeks min, the superdawg needs to be flowered from clone as it does 80 days ...

G

The caseys still get me nice and baked in the morning even after month's of smoking :)

fucking incredible bro! you've got this florida cat drooling and so envious, i just hate you cali bastards, hahaha....i gotta get to the west, it's where my peeps are, the true connesieurs...hope all is well man, peace...

GKN

Quitters

great thread

great thread

tho the rating numbers seemed to be fudged by a point, to many 9's and 10's giving, should be more like 8-9's instead..

10's are to hard to give out hehehe !

:headbange

Shmoezer

Veteran
man>>>you got to get back to smoke REPORTING>>>
we should have lots more to choose from archived?? some where????

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I agree with ya Shmo. Slips never pulled punches when it comes to the properties of the plants he reports on. Always a good read.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I'm around but have to chill on the smoke reports for a bit at least on potency tolerance is to high currently og kush would be at a 4/10 lol can still give some taste insights ...

so far chem d taste like dank skunk
hells angles kush =stank sweet og
legend og = stank chemy taisty skunky og
Fire OG = Chemy fuel gasoline og
Ghost Og = Lemon sfv variety

FreedomGrower

Veteran
So far for yield; Got 3oz off one 5 gallon pot with a month vegg

white fire > ghost> HA OG > tahoe? > Legend > SFV > FIRE OG ...

smoke wise

fire og > legend > ha og > tahoe ?> sfv > ghost > white fire