What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

Germanator

^ I always found that the Afgooy I sampled only got me high for an hour. On a couple different occasions I would see it at my local dispensary and fall in love with the look and smell, to be reminded of the boring high when I got home.

great looking shiva skunk, real unique looking.

bingobango

This thread should be read when you have no green.top reports dude wish we had that sort of vareity in uk.Here it's more,thats whats for sale take it or leave it,to which i reply fuck this i'll grow ma own.lol

Tr!angle

Triangle

Triangle

Triangle kush is a personal stash favourite of mine not many people talk about it i was wondering if you had any samples i could compare to. any history on the strain would be enlightening as well.

P.S. You have some killer taste im a big fan of your photography

G

Only toked the tk once, it tk is like the chem 91 and white, very stong down narcotic.

Just smoked some sfv og kush and have to say the hype that i thought it had is not there, just smoked smoes, and it is a very great up narcotic high for about 2 hours them sleap sleap, great for pain. It is now one of my faverate smokes, to bad she is such a low yeilder. She definatly is up there with the chems and bubba, wit the high and taiste. sfv crosse's anyone :). I can't belaive how crappy the onces I sampled before must have been. cause they where just so so ....

If you look at my flower thread im running 25 strains now :) variety is the spice of life. I also have made it so i have more time for my all my ladies. :)

dabney

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
25 strains. That's enough to keep ya busy.Looking good too.
Noticed you have the 89 Hash Plant. How do you like it?

G

Apothacary Chem 91 10
Appearance:
Medium sized dense like kush nugs.
Taiste
slight chemy diesal taiste
smell:
chemy / lemon / diesal
Smoke / high:
Very narcotic indica and high that gets you up and going, does not peek and last a good 3+ hours, the lowest yeilder, but best high of the chem faimly.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Beautifull slips can't wait too runn er.......how's the sfv?did u do a repo for shmoe yet?....later buddy.....Mm

G

joeshmoe said:
smoke report>>>sfv?
SFV OG Kush 9.5
Appearance:
Small dense, lime green little pointed kush nugs with small orange hairs
Taiste
lemon / pine / kush
smell:
lemony kushy
Smoke / high:
Very narcotic indica and high that gets you up and going very similer to the chem 91 with a better taiste, slightly less potent, and yeilds way less.

G

probably have to agree with you on the high<<<
with the D a CLOSE second<<<
and 4 RIGHT behind her^^^

as far as the HIGH goes.

i dont know,,,havent tried a GOOD sample of the tresDog,,,doubleunderdog,,,or stardog yet either<<doubleD will have a chance here<< a good friend running the tresDog>>>stardog?where'd she go?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
OOOHHEEE,,, yeah yal cats do it riight. taht apothecary cut looks LEGIT. i was offered it a few times but turned her down caus i didnt need mor bullshit>> but daamn i miss that taste. that sour chemmy taste,,, what you think of her compared white??neways looks kilah slips,,much respect.-BhT

G

Moemist kaliBX1 10/10 smoe grew kali pheno
Appearance:
Large light green nugs with orange hairs.
Taiste
spicy / hazy / hasy / chemy / kali / incess
smell:
spicy hazy / kali
Smoke / high:
Very up sativa with very good pain killing effects even gets me more lost than our kali clone.

U2 Kush 9/10
Appearance:
light green nugs small orange hairs
Taiste
bubaa x blue
smell:
bubba
Smoke / high:
very relaxed bubba high with toned down potency

Last edited:

rollinfatty

wooooweeee, lookin good slips and shmoe....those buds look incredible!!!

hey slips, how did that alaskan thuderfuck treat ya? I was gifted a bud of it a long time ago and it was a great smoke.

cya round.