What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

Gods Gift joeshmoe 9
Low yeilding urkle kush cross
Appearance:
Dark green buds with lots of frost
Taiste
purple / sweet
smell:
purple / sweet
Smoke / high:
Strong boring indica high that will give the munchies and eventually put you to sleap.

Mustang Mist joeshmoe 10
Appearance:
Purple afgani looking with a chem kali look
Taiste
Kali chem, taists like sweet deisal og, yummy
smell:
Fruity / musky
Smoke / high:
Strong sativa indica high that kicks you ass for a quick min, and then levels off with no side effects, great strong happy stoney high. Great Hybrid

HW snow joeshmoe 8.5
Very hard to grow, low yeild, long flowering time.
Appearance:
Dark green hazy looking bud
Taiste
Like sweet pinaple tropical fruit ...
smell:
Fruity / musky
Smoke / high:
Strong sativa high similer to haze, very boring could lead to paranoia for some.

Last edited:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Hey slips, is that mustang mist the same that JDOG put together.... it looks dank from here.... I have one female waiting her turn, veggin'

still lurkin'
:lurk:

G

Sure is that is one of the phenos joe got from his seeds he sprouted, I also got to females that I have not flowered out yet veggin a bit more. :)

G

Not most faverate but close, it's like a great kali-mist hybrid diffrent high & taiste same great qualities.

kathmandu

is there any paranioa with the mustang mist or kalimist slips?
keep the reports coming, they're goood stuff slips, great pics and great info

G

The kalimist and mustang mist are mostly a floaty relaxing, enegetic sativa, and less of a heart pounding racy high that gives you paranoia like HW Snow.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
slips said:
Mustang Mist joeshmoe 10
Appearance:
Purple afgani looking with a chem kali look
Taiste
Kali chem, taists like sweet deisal og, yummy
smell:
Fruity / musky
Smoke / high:
Strong sativa indica high that kicks you ass for a quick min, and then levels off with no side effects, great strong happy stoney high. Great Hybrid

token a bowl right now....this will stay in my garden for along time.... Mustang Mist day 36...peace

G

Got two females in my garden as well, about to get there first run :)

Last edited:
June Hightimes

June Hightimes

Slips, would you enlighten me about the Blueberry that joeshmoe had in hightimes. I've never seen a strain with purple and orange on the same stem. This was some of the prettiest buds I've ever seen in my life, and I've been smoking the world over for 32 years.
Thanks

G

Yea definatly :) always willing to help, it was a clone from Care in oakland that I gave to smoe after vegging, not sure if they still have clones, and from what I could tell it definatly came from dj's indica blueberry stock.

I actually liked the true bluebery by dj short allitle more :)

Thanks Slips

Thanks Slips

The orignal smoke was good, but lacked the flavor and potency I wanted. I crossed it to my best, of 2-female Dj Short Grape Crushs. The GP tasted like grapes but wasn't as sweet tasting as I like, nor as potent. I call this Grapeberry and will cross it to medicine man, when seeds arrive. I was going to cross it to an Arjan Haze #1 by Mr Nice's Nevilles Haze/Mango, but had to scrap that grow due to security reason. The Haze was just to give my cross some kick, they were just some seeds I had on hand. Excellent reports on your end, keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Latest posts