What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

sr71 ak47 - not worth it
The branching structure / bud stucture is undesired as it is a sativa pheno very hard to get colas and don't expect any denseness. No mite resistance as well

It looks potent and even does even smell great, but the plant just grows to sativa.

G

Lots of stress and important desicions in my life (to move and get a house? they said I could have it....) fix sell car blah
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:
Garden looks great ....

Kali Mist

Soil casey jones

Hydro casey Jones

C99 x og

Greenhouse chery ak47 week 7 from seeds

Indoor chery ak47 week 7.5 from clones

Blueberry

G

Ak47 sr71 cut 9.1
Appearance:
Green frosty nugs with bright orange hairs, very sativa flufy nugs but dry nice.
Taiste
cherry afgani ?
Smell:
cherry afgani ?
Smoke / high:
A very strong sativa high that leaves you in no pain and in a slight haze. Bring in the zone ....

Blockhead 9.2
Appearance:
Green frosty nugs with bright orange hairs, very good dense grower.
Taiste
Grafruit kush
smell:
grapefruit / fruity
Smoke / high:
Nice pain releaver leaves you lazy and coachlocked with some munchines but not to tired.

heads G33 8.9
Appearance:
Green frosty nugs with bright orange hairs, needs to be bushed, low yeilder.
Taiste
sweet
smell:
sweet
Smoke / high:
Makes you nice and tired and ready for a nap / sleap, most effective.

G

Dabney X true Blueberry 9.4
Appearance:
Green frosty nugs with bright orange hairs
Taiste
skunky sweet blueberry's
smell:
slight sweet bluebery smell.
Smoke / high:
This weed has a nice indica high, that leaves me looking for the munchies lol. Gets rid of pain and puts you in a good sate of mind "Happy" :)

G

nice slips! i bet that c99xOG is one highstrung happy smoke

but then i guess you have casey jones and kali mist so....maybe itsa lil calmer than your others :rasta:

anyway, keep up the good growing
~isc

G

G33 Keeper Pheno joeshmoe 9.7
Appearance:
Green frosty nugs with bright orange hairs
Taiste
Musky, hashsy, sweet/ fruity
smell:
Fruity / musky
Smoke / high:
Short lasting strong sativa high very similer to Kalimist just lasts allitle shorter. Also seems like it's a kicker every time, good for people with high tolerances.

Last edited:
G

gratefuldawg

I gotta get me some blueberry. Bought some at a Phish show once, and your words are how I would describe the high..."Happy"

Latest posts

Latest posts