What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips 07 Greenhouse

agent 420

Slips, you're blessed man. That GH is HUGE!
Use that to your full advantage. Can't wait to see the crop in full swing.
good luck. positive vibrations.

G

Super busy and can't update on gh till the weekend
Here are some seedlings and kalimist clones veggin till then

Last edited:

reaperz

has alot of potensial. just watch out for the tops of the plants touching the roof as theres often condensation there which may cause mould problems

G

Feb 24

Feb 24

Sunny Day

Kali Mist

Stonehenge

Haze

A11

The i have no clue hermied and polinated the purple afgani making it not worth smoking ... yanked both

Last edited:
G

It snowed where the greenhouse is like first time in 10 years bahhh maybe i shouldn't have tried to put out plants so early(seems to stunt them allot till they get used to it) lol and waited anouther month.

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
slips ...nice to see you got a new place to play with ...daisy farm you say : )

nice to see ya again ...sure we spoke before but my memeory it aint that good

Peace

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Very lovely... spring is coming!! cant wait myself :D beautiful ladies you have a goin, be some very nice tasty early year smoke for ya. Hail the leaf, Dime

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots slips! You've got a good start though, they should be bigger than if you would have waited to start them.... Are these a spring harvest and the summer plants go in later?

G

Yep thats the plan i also am going to start a 4-6kw indoor grow in about a month :O

that green house is idea but dark ,.why havent you set the seen abit ... you know wash the glass, paint the inside white line the tables with mylar . make the fucker glow! (obviously not lights)

your get more yeild with more sun light !

clean it out !

get electricity out there ..run some armoured cable to the greenhouse then to a multiswitch ... then to fans get the air moving a bit maybe an oxypot (DWC)
if you can wire up a plug you can get electricity in it !

have your own automatic hydroponic watering system ! control it better ... bigger plants : )

think about it :wave:

hell0

Agreed.. Washing. and Paintaing White Should Be Major Priority..

Power Would be a Great Bonus.. Ventilation could be smart designed for Air Flow... Little Things Like This will Improve Everything

Ruck City

Great grow slips! I too am in the bay, and was wondering if you or anyone thought it would be okay to put some seedlings I have in the greenhouse I have. I am curious because they are just past their seed-leaves, and I am wondering if anyone thinks that is too early to be put in th sun?

D

DJ_highst_

Put em out, its perfect right now. Give them particial shade for the first day or so and you are good to go.

Latest posts

Latest posts