What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips 07 Greenhouse

G

An old ass green house from a previous daisy farm. Temps are 90 day 50 night, and the holes are patched with plastic.

Spring Crop
Kali Mist

afgani x ak47

kali clones

Stonehenge, hog, A11

Also will prolly add some more cuts in a few weeks, such as sd, ssdh, and some kush's.

D

DJ_highst_

killer Greenhouse!!!

Now we got another GH grow to watch. Its not in too bad shape. Looks cool with that weather look. Is that on your property or did you find it abanded some where? Keep us up-dated. Peace_highst

G

It was donated by a relative who understands my condition, is 35 min from me and is watered with pbp.
Been eyeing some sol sweet blue seeds as well ...

Last edited:

LORD BENIS

Very cool!
What are the dimensions on that thing, looks pretty big? Also, how much sunlight would you say it gets during an average grow season? I look forward to seeing your progress man, fill her up. Lovin' this new thread, right up my alley!

G

I havn't had a chance to use it yet till now its about 20x30 feet and very tall. It also gets lots of sunshine as it's on top of a hill :) nad the weathers always good. I'm thinking of trying to get a couple dwc out there as soon as i can as well.

D

DJ_highst_

outdoor DWC would be sweet!!!

I am thinking of doing the same thing, I just built these and planning on using them in my GH after its built

Each unit cost about $20 plus a $14 dual output air pump (one air line for each bucket)

G

I have :lurk: and :joint: so i will pull up a chair. I really love the green house, i plan on making some small ones but something like that would be incredible. Good luck and lets hope it brings you pounds and pounds of tasty marijuana!

G

I am not a stranger to hydro but how do i move huge indoor plants to where my green house is? It seems like it will be a pain in the ass!!!! Maybe i can vegg them in 6 in rockwool cubes before i put them out. It seems to me it's not to much work for me to put them out in large rubber made containers with a large air pump and heaters i already have.

Last edited:
G

Poped and sproated 20/20 of purple and afgani / hindu kush and other kinds, out of the same saved seeds that joe got his stawberry, grapefruit, and beast from!!. Its like a grab bag from killer genetics i saved. They steatched 3-4 inches before i got the light lower though :).

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing this grow :D best wishes to you with this grow, cant wait to see you veg out plants this year. how are you goin to control the temperatures in the summer time? are you going to have fans sucking air in and out, also i cant really tell but it looks like the side widows or glass pieces open up on the sides? Enjoy the greenhouse and good smoke. Peace, Dime

G

Yeah it already has vents, fans, and power, i have it sealed up with plastic for now. I plant on getting a spring crop in before i put plants out to vegg for the summer. Also where they are it doesn't have super hot summers.

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
looks like youre going through an awsome adventure Slips!.. im really looking forward to see how it goes.. nice indoor grow .. keep it up :yes:

G

:yoinks: Slips your GH is a total monster!!!!! :woohoo: I can't wait to see what you do with it this summer? :woohoo: It will be awesome!!!!!

GCG

G

Plan on getting some plants out for the spring, and get my indoor set up going agian. then will have to see what i want to grow for summer just 6 monsters of my fav's.

Latest posts

Latest posts