What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleeper strains that have fire phenos .

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
barneys (among others) gets a lot of hate around here, too.
ive been meaning to give them a try myself, because, Ive come to learn that many people might not like the person (people) or the business practices and that clouds judgement on what you are ultimately after.........the product.

keep em coming, folks. SO many out there that deserve their time in the sun.....

-cap

D

DNM1

barneys (among others) gets a lot of hate around here, too.
ive been meaning to give them a try myself, because, Ive come to learn that many people might not like the person (people) or the business practices and that clouds judgement on what you are ultimately after.........the product.

keep em coming, folks. SO many out there that deserve their time in the sun.....

-cap
Hi my friend.Yes,do give them a try.That a LSD pheno is in my top three smokes ever!
:)

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
considering all the buds you post, DNM1, I'd take that as high praise.

Keep on keepin on.......and document all you can along the way.
It just makes the whole community that much more knowledgeable and keeps the wannabe rockstars and greedy fucks at bay.

-cap

D

DNM1

This run, second indoors, got first
Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds sativa (tall) pheno,got a shorter one as well

Attachments

• IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 20
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds
In flower

Attachments

• IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 19
D

DNM1

Unknown breeder, freebie
Amnesia Haze IBL

Attachments

• IMG_2823.jpg
    IMG_2823.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 24
D

DNM1

considering all the buds you post, DNM1, I'd take that as high praise.

Keep on keepin on.......and document all you can along the way.
It just makes the whole community that much more knowledgeable and keeps the wannabe rockstars and greedy fucks at bay.

-cap
Sharing the beauty of the plant my friend :)

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
personally, I'd like to hear what -new- seed companies are offering legit fire.
SOOO many new companies/"breeders" out there its hard to keep track.

If you took a chance on a new up-and-comer and had great results, let us know!

-cap

JetLife175

Veteran
What are we talking though? Out of a pack? 10 packs? Fire can be found in anything if you pop enough seed.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
What are we talking though? Out of a pack? 10 packs? Fire can be found in anything if you pop enough seed.

valid argument. point scored.

how about a vendor/supplier that you didnt think would be some of the best you've burned, but, were pleasantly surprised when you did.
1 pack. or 100. Just something that completely took you by surprise.

Happened to me on more than one occasion because I dont really tend to follow the 'flavors of the week' or the preferred vendors on this board.

Maybe you gave a new bank/vendor a try and were completely surprised.

I'd like to give a little bit of business to the smaller guys out there but would like to limit it down to 5-7. As opposed to the 100s that seemed to have popped up overnight.

sounds kinda weird, but, that make a little more sense?

-cap

D

DNM1

valid argument. point scored.

how about a vendor/supplier that you didnt think would be some of the best you've burned, but, were pleasantly surprised when you did.
1 pack. or 100. Just something that completely took you by surprise.

Happened to me on more than one occasion because I dont really tend to follow the 'flavors of the week' or the preferred vendors on this board.

Maybe you gave a new bank/vendor a try and were completely surprised.

I'd like to give a little bit of business to the smaller guys out there but would like to limit it down to 5-7. As opposed to the 100s that seemed to have popped up overnight.

sounds kinda weird, but, that make a little more sense?

-cap
Two seeds I gave away,2 popped
Bought in good faith,first try
Pack,phenos and very happy with the choice

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 20

mctasty

Yes I agree. Had a frontal lobe head high. Fast finisher and taste was good.

Power Plant from Dutch Passion.

It has this amazing non-paranoid Sativa high. Has an indica growth pattern and yields dense resin encrusted buds in just 8 weeks. Excellent bag appeal. Amazing smell.

It's supposed to be an inbred only landrace 'Sativa' plant from South Africa. A bit of a sibling to Durban Poison.

D

DNM1

Now,if knowingly you buy GG#4 fems(not the real deal),from a 5 pack, you might get the "unknown" phenos you are looking for
I haven't got a clue want the 2 I popped will give me

Attachments

• IMG_3076.jpg
    IMG_3076.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 21

mctasty

How long back did you find that pheno in the Passion # 1? Sounds good.

Ok I’ll start ... Passion #1 from Dutch Passion throws a broad lead Pheno that is straight citrus fuel . It’s got a waxy green look to it . If the lines haven’t been changed , you’ll find her in two packs .

Original Misty . Unreal sweet gym socks , sweat smell . Totally caked . I was running original Jack Herer from the 90’s and Yumboldt and this held its own than some . Makes me want to revisit it ..

Fitzera

DNM1, how long ago did you acquire the pack of LSD that gave you that pheno? I've got a pack in the vault that I picked up only a couple years ago. I havent popped enough packs to know if barneys lose quality over time

D

DNM1

DNM1, how long ago did you acquire the pack of LSD that gave you that pheno? I've got a pack in the vault that I picked up only a couple years ago. I havent popped enough packs to know if barneys lose quality over time
Picked it up in the UK around April 2017.If stored proper,they should be ok F.