What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

skunk va and chem 91.. 2 different cuts?

H

HemperorsKnight

Good question^^ wonder if there's a thread on the topic already if not let's make one?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
this is one of the small bud shots of chem 91 sk va cali conection seeds.

the smell was like ether alcohol and stale turpentine

picture.php

chem 91 from chemdog 101 thread icmag

picture.php

chemdog 101 thead 2007
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

just got myself a pack of bodhi Neroli 91 , couldnt resist, so much history around this skunk va! Bodhi is the best!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
still working the cali connection chem 91 sk va males and clone only 91 chems..

91 chem skva x lemon Og may turn out, time will tell

Rondon

i just grabbed a pack of skunk va clone x isp chem91 bx3 seeds....im so pumped!

I been checking those packs out as well. Would be interesting. I dont run many seed plants anymore but would make an exception in my test tent for a skunk va back cross. Just to see what all the hype is about. Because that clone only..wow. Some of you forum growers act like its the holy grail. Its got me a little interested. If anything out of a few packs came up close to the hype...damn.

dc2569

chem

chem

Is anyone chucking with any chem variants. I have some pollen from a badass male whose progeny has been testing phenomenal

yahooman

here are a couple shots of the chem91skva bx4 girls....5 weeks from flip

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 46

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Is anyone chucking with any chem variants. I have some pollen from a badass male whose progeny has been testing phenomenal[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74242&pictureid=1772514&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

already sourced different males from Swerve....aka cali connect seeds and pollenated 45 different cali club clones with chem 91 sk va...

project is producing many variations...

91 Chem sk va x herijuana og

and many more...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

5 gallon buckets of seeded nugs...

picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
How does the JB chem compare to the OD?

Isnt the underdawg as rare as the skunk va?

I’ve gone searching in that NYC circle and have come to the conclusion the underdawg is long gone. Only potential source may be Adam Dunn because he received cutting s years ago but I haven’t seen any of then original players verify it recently.

acespicoli

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Hmm..wiped out...

But I got me some nice Mexican seeds...lol.

Guess I'll call it...pot.

I could run someone else's gear...

These seeds are a true 50/50.

Seems like cartel stye..lol.

Should I drive to green Dragan to cross an run a diary?