What's new

Six plants, 7ft tall vertical in coco

gardenbug

Nice run bug. Awesome yield with a super stable setup that looks easy as pie to maintain.

Even though 2m1onths of vegging is a st long time, for some of us with smaller setups, we have no choice but to veg for the full bloom cycle anyway. so it doesn't really hurt grams/watt/month in everyone's situation.

Thanks. It has been the easiest setup I've ran so far. Coco drip fed is just so simple. Mix nutrients once a week, trim/train the plants few times a month, and that was about it.

St3ve

Great job man! Very nice run, and nice yield for you.

Thanks. It has been the easiest setup I've ran so far. Coco drip fed is just so simple. Mix nutrients once a week, trim/train the plants few times a month, and that was about it.

..until you have to dispose of the coco and get some more. That's what keeps me from it anyway.

gardenbug

Great job man! Very nice run, and nice yield for you.

..until you have to dispose of the coco and get some more. That's what keeps me from it anyway.

That's what kept me away from it. I ran dwc with no medium so there was nothing to get rid of.

Once coco is dry it is very light weight. I had 6 plants with 5gal each and it easily fit into 2 kitchen garbage bags. If you used a lot it might be a problem.

This is a great thread, nice show gardenbug!

What sized tent would you recommend for a stacked pair of 600's? is 5 x 5 x 7 too small? tia

Latest posts

Latest posts