What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

brickweeder

Yes, very much so… but only briefly. I try and throw it on after it’s properly lit 🔥 and flaming so it doesn’t smell long- I’ve put them on before lighting once and they stink while getting going
good to know, thank you. I once lit a whole dried out xmas tree on fire like you did...crazy how big they flame up...now I chop em up and burn only small pieces at once..

mike-or-ozzy

I've had a total of 4 back surgeries. With every surgery the pain got worse. The last and final surgery was another spinal implant to replace a failed unit. That one failed around 18 month later. At that point I stopped having surgeries. I have also had 5 cortisone injections into my back. The last one was a bilateral facet injection. It work for 3 days. They said it didn't work long enough and wouldn't attempt any more. I was on 30 mg of methadone a day for pain. I have been clean of all pharmaceutical pain killers since 2009. I use an organic mushroom powder blend for pain now along with cannabis. Without the mushroom powder blend I am bed ridden most of the time. It's something I'll never stop using.

Glad you got off the pharma meds TimJ, what is the mushroom blend that you use?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It's called Performance Blend Bioavailable powder. It's offered by Miriad Mycology. I fill size "0" capsules with it and take two daily.

I looked up the powder and it seems safe...do you really feel a significant reduction in your pain...I stopped benzos cold turkey a few weeks ago and I'd love to get off the vicodins...can you elaborate please...

Timj

I looked up the powder and it seems safe...do you really feel a significant reduction in your pain...I stopped benzos cold turkey a few weeks ago and I'd love to get off the vicodins...can you elaborate please...
I can only vouch for how it works for me. I have constant severe lower back pain with sciatica pain in both legs. When I take that mushroom powder my pain become manageable where I can function like a normal person for a few hours at a time. Some days less some more. When I stop taking it I still have good days. But, they are far and few between. I use a capsule filling machine and make 100 tablets at a time. I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. A moderator on another site turned me onto this blend as his wife uses it for her MS. He said it was life changing for her. I was skeptical at first. But, after a few weeks I actually started to feel less pain. I did try adding it to food and making tea from it. It doesn't taste good at all.

mike-or-ozzy

It's called Performance Blend Bioavailable powder. It's offered by Miriad Mycology. I fill size "0" capsules with it and take two daily.

I can only vouch for how it works for me. I have constant severe lower back pain with sciatica pain in both legs. When I take that mushroom powder my pain become manageable where I can function like a normal person for a few hours at a time. Some days less some more. When I stop taking it I still have good days. But, they are far and few between. I use a capsule filling machine and make 100 tablets at a time. I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. A moderator on another site turned me onto this blend as his wife uses it for her MS. He said it was life changing for her. I was skeptical at first. But, after a few weeks I actually started to feel less pain. I did try adding it to food and making tea from it. It doesn't taste good at all.

Thanks @Timj, I ordered some and will let you know how it does for my severe low back pain and sciatica @Boo.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well, it’s very nearly that time of year again…. When the present cupboard and fridge are full, only to be emptied in a day or two- and the bank account has taken its yearly beating.
Christmas Eve tomorrow and little miss B is very excited which makes it all worth the effort
I’ll be putting together a bike tomorrow night when she’s asleep (no dolls houses anymore, she’s growing up fast) and then a good few hours cooking on Christmas Day
Doing chicken and gammon in a break from the usual turkey 🦃, got 6 or 7 relatives coming to dinner this year so our little house will be full.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the season so far :tiphat:
🎄🎅

Timj

Well, it’s very nearly that time of year again…. When the present cupboard and fridge are full, only to be emptied in a day or two- and the bank account has taken its yearly beating.
Christmas Eve tomorrow and little miss B is very excited which makes it all worth the effort
I’ll be putting together a bike tomorrow night when she’s asleep (no dolls houses anymore, she’s growing up fast) and then a good few hours cooking on Christmas Day
Doing chicken and gammon in a break from the usual turkey 🦃, got 6 or 7 relatives coming to dinner this year so our little house will be full.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the season so far :tiphat:
🎄🎅
Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays mr.brunch.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thanks @Timj, I ordered some and will let you know how it does for my severe low back pain and sciatica @Boo.
I am certainly looking forward to hearing your reports on how the powder helps you. I’m having a procedure done on my back on 9 January but all that does is just make the pain more manageable and doesn’t eliminate it. I would really like to find something organic that works and doesn’t hurt my body. getting old is difficult when you’ve been as rough on your body as I have.

mike-or-ozzy

I am certainly looking forward to hearing your reports on how the powder helps you. I’m having a procedure done on my back on 9 January but all that does is just make the pain more manageable and doesn’t eliminate it. I would really like to find something organic that works and doesn’t hurt my body. getting old is difficult when you’ve been as rough on your body as I have.

I ordered on Sunday and got a email from Myriad saying it won't ship until after Christmas. I will definitely let you know, I broke C5 & C7 and have a fusion and wire in my neck, been f'd for 33 years now, getting old is rough I agree with you Boo.
Have a great holiday everyone! :xmasnut:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Christmas 🎄 day is upon us…
Little lady was far too excited last night, doesn’t mix well with her autism so she slept 2 hours… she was wide awake when I tried to go to bed after building her bike , so I’ve had maybe an hour

Chickens are in the oven at only 8:30am, so could be a nice early Xmas dinner… gammon has still got to cook after they’re done which gives me plenty of time to do the trimmings

Mrs b got me some nice comfortable clothes for Xmas so I’ll be kitted out later…. Just in time for sleep 😴

Happy Christmas to all

mr.brunch

Veteran
My back is really letting me know it means business today… just checked up on my hospital referral which says I could be waiting up to 21 weeks for an appointment … damn
The codeine isn’t doing much