21oal2f.jpg
28tggvl.jpg
jtm2p3.jpg
fdyi5z.jpg
35hnvgo.jpg
16h17iq.jpg
21s2u.jpg
hvb9rn.jpg

I dont know but it seems to me they are growing a bit slow arent they? Its my first grow ever so i have no idea but they look a bit small for being 23 days or something?

One thing im thinking is that the vegetation around is blocking the sun so it cant reach the plants and next time i will bring a knife and cut everything down.

Foto0134.html

Foto0135.html

Foto0136.html

Foto0137.html

Foto0138.html

Foto0140.html

Foto0141.html

Foto0142.html

Foto0143.html

Foto0144.html

Foto0145.html

So i got to the growspot today and man what a nice suprise. The plants have more then DOUBLED in size. Damn i was starting to give up in this a little bit but it feels so much better when they have gotten this big, even though it doesnt mean i can expect harvest.

Anyways here are pics! (the white "windows" is where i edited out my shoes.. paranoid? yes.. :) )

9bhl4x.jpg
21bjc7c.jpg
Notice how the plants are bending a bit on this spot
2nhnal1.jpg
Another angle
5cn6s4.jpg
Same spot, the finest of em all :)
2s6lb7k.jpg
Spot #2
er0mj4.jpg

jszfki.jpg

Also a pic of what the whole spot looks like. Very much vegetation around, im even having a hard time finding the spot lol.
1252qki.jpg

Also removed some vegetation around the spots.

Til next time peace!

Ok update; was there today just looking a bit and i noticed something. Some of the plants (mostly the small ones) has some rust on their leaves. Its mostly on the tip of the leaf and it looks like the smallest ones has died. Can it be because i gave them some fertilizer balls?
Anyways here some pics
125oz2o.jpg
Spot#1
xf6fbd.jpg

Spot#2
2j2jply.jpg

Spot#3

Gonna be away for about 2 weeks so no updates before that :( Cant wait til i come back and check the plants doh :)

Sorry for wierd spellings im pretty dam stoned now :) the pics are also really bad,thats because its so much mosquitos there its impossible to hold still lol

Ok its time for a update now! Here come pics

28v4nm.jpg
Spot#1 not much happening here
28ksfut.jpg
Spot#2
xqkqxw.jpg
Spot#2
6r68f8.jpg
Spot#3 The biggest plant here
2wq5ufd.jpg
Spot#3
oh1buf.jpg
Spot#3
11aa8tf.jpg
View of the spot now, its getting so overgrown by other plants. Was very hard to find my plants now lol. Im getting a bit worried that they wont be able to finish flowering now, because there is no sign of sex now and in 10 days its been 2 months since i planted them. That is a bit worring right? And also some plants have got some damage from small slugs, looks like only the biggest ones are going to survive

Where's the updates?:laughing:

Getting any rain? Just had to water my girls(?) this morning.

The updates come with comments :) No but really i update every 10 days or so now. It has been so bad weather these last days man like cloudy/rain every day. Today it came some sun so hope for better weather :) Also hope for girls :D

Lav

Baned
The updates come with comments :) No but really i update every 10 days or so now. It has been so bad weather these last days man like cloudy/rain every day. Today it came some sun so hope for better weather :) Also hope for girls :D

One man's bad weather could be another man's good weather. :)

Haven't had a significant rain in almost two months. What bit we do get is just enough to stir up the dust.

But hopefully your plants have grown a lot with the rain! Can't wait to see.

looking alright. youre going to want to plant them at least 2 feet apart from eachother next time. Goodluck

Thanks for the tip bro. Next time i will buy more soil aswell only had 30 litres of soil that is why i had to plant so tight!

One man's bad weather could be another man's good weather. :)

Haven't had a significant rain in almost two months. What bit we do get is just enough to stir up the dust.

But hopefully your plants have grown a lot with the rain! Can't wait to see.

Wise words you got there :)! Dam that means alot of job carrying that water around! At what latitude u living at?

Lav

Baned
Thanks for the tip bro. Next time i will buy more soil aswell only had 30 litres of soil that is why i had to plant so tight!

Wise words you got there :)! Dam that means alot of job carrying that water around! At what latitude u living at?

:tiphat:
38°N.

Fortunately don't have to lug it far, but at about 95-100°F, it's still a pain.

Im sorry for a late update, i forgot to update. I went over there a couple days ago and noticed all the plants without 2 had been eaten by some animal, the other 2 hadnt begun flowering yet so i just chopped em off and took them home. The seeds werent problably so good.

Next grow will be indoors hope for better luck with that! Thanks for all the comments and the support ! Keep an eye out for my indoor thread

G

Guest129216

Dang. Im sorry to hear that. You must prepare more spots next year.......

Dang. Im sorry to hear that. You must prepare more spots next year.......

Nah,dont be as i said in the beginning im not really expecting something just a fun project. I learned that outdoor growing is hard to be sucessful with if you arent doing everything the way it should be done! Next grow will be indoor keep an eye out!