Sin City Seeds?

GOT DANK

Veteran
For Medical Use Only, Must be at least 18 years old
In accordance and compliance with CA Prop 215, SB 420, H+S Code 3b2.5

California, not NV

dumb name for a CA company

but I got Sour Flame OG

why is it a dumb name??? they are from vegas.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
why is it a dumb name??? they are from vegas.

it is a bit confusing

as evident in this thread

they have rockstar gear though it appears, I'm anxious to try this Sour Flame
Sin-City-Seeds-Sour-Flame-OG-500x500.jpg

WiFi #3 X Sour Jack

Bud_Man10

Veteran
it is a bit confusing

as evident in this thread

they have rockstar gear though it appears, I'm anxious to try this Sour Flame
View Image

WiFi #3 X Sour Jack

That's what I'm talkin' about dumb name or no!!! Guess you are anxious DIDM, I'd be too!
Lovely looking gear bro.

Thanks for that
Peace
BM

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I just ordered mine, that is not my picture, it's theirs

shit looks fire though

I ordered them once from a different place and never got them, so I went looking for them and they were all sold out everywhere, till I looked last night, hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Ahhh, sorry pal, ya had me all excited for ya!!! Hope yours turns out just as dank! :)
Just received word today that my order arrived safely at my buddy's. Now for the final leg of the journey...will be in my hands by week's end.

Peace
BM

Jman305

Their blue dream x sour jack is an amazing yielding strain and it also just tested at 20% thc. And it's done in about 60 days. Highly recommended
Any experience with these strains?! And out of how many beans, because there's quite a bit of sativa genetics in all of these strains. 9.5 weeks is pretty damn fast for something that can take 11,12, 13 weeks. I mean, I've seen indica dom diesels and such, but that still sounds short to me.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Any experience with these strains?! And out of how many beans, because there's quite a bit of sativa genetics in all of these strains. 9.5 weeks is pretty damn fast for something that can take 11,12, 13 weeks. I mean, I've seen indica dom diesels and such, but that still sounds short to me.

Will see in 60 days, flipped some along with some Sin City Diesel, Quad Jacks and Aliens Jack'd Up yesterday.

Peace
BM

guy fawkes

Veteran
cherry fuel phneos chopped at 6 weeks due to security issues but still dank!!

most phneos do have a superb cany kushy cherry taste even at 6 weeks

Attachments

• final cherry 006.JPG
    final cherry 006.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 10
  • final cherry 010.jpg
    final cherry 010.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
  • final cherry 004.jpg
    final cherry 004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 11
Looks promising, plan on ordering a few packs. I don't think any of these lines are from NV, I lived there for over 10 years recently and never came across any of those genetics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAWGWEED

Just wet 4 Galactic Jack (Alien dog v2 x Sour Jack) beans !!! All 4 cracked so will be putting them in some fox farms and start getting them ready to go outside. Will do a thread on them later... But all in all very happy with my first experience running Sin City gear.

papaduc

Veteran
going to try revegging as I fucked up on not taking cuts too.

It's funny how many people I see saying they're gonna try re-vegging a whole plant because they didn't take cuts.

Providing you've got a branch to sacrifice, cannabis can be cloned as late as chop day, and successfully re-vegged.

DAWGWEED

Just picked up a pack of "Power Nap" (Blue Power x White Nightmare) as well. I am very excited about these. Blueberry lemonade mixed with smooth kush/incence flavor, should be form FIRE !!!!!!!:woohoo:

J

justblazen

IMHO their their Blue Power crosses are the dankest, and Petrol is one the tastiest strains. Heres a Blue Power I ran last run, not much of a yielder but up there with the best of them as far as taste goes.
picture.php