What's new

Sin City Seeds?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i wanted to buy breeder packs of there cherry line. hoping to get a bulk price.. was my real question lol

o yea

also where is all the test logs? Are these tested cosses or found a good male and hit everything we have with it and see what comes out and let the public test it? Hope that didnt come off as assholeish but i cant find any logs or anything finished of there crosses on any forums. I see they went pretty damn big overnight it seems so im just curious into what i might be getting into.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I've been NOTHING but happy w/ my Bosses sister....
they hit the bl00m~r00m....nxt wk

VERY stout, strong, stable, stems, and seeds....again VERY thick STEMMED...from the El jefe...in the cross.... and a sweet funk from the budda.... already making room under the sweet spot of 2k vertical~barebulbs........

GOT DANK

Veteran
I've been NOTHING but happy w/ my Bosses sister....
they hit the bl00m~r00m....nxt wk

VERY stout, strong, stable, stems, and seeds....again VERY thick STEMMED...from the El jefe...in the cross.... and a sweet funk from the budda.... already making room under the sweet spot of 2k vertical~barebulbs........

if u love oil. el jefe makes alot oil more than other strains. like 25% return

Bud_Man10

Veteran
i wanted to buy breeder packs of there cherry line. hoping to get a bulk price.. was my real question lol

o yea

also where is all the test logs? Are these tested cosses or found a good male and hit everything we have with it and see what comes out and let the public test it? Hope that didnt come off as assholeish but i cant find any logs or anything finished of there crosses on any forums. I see they went pretty damn big overnight it seems so im just curious into what i might be getting into.

Know what you mean PTB, I couldn't find anything on them anywhere when I started this thread, and apparently not many here know much about them or their crosses either.

symbiote420 said he tested a couple of their strains for them, perhaps he could post up a couple of pics of that Happy Nightmare he's waiting to puff on?

I said frig it, 'threw the dice' and ordered a bunch of their stuff anyway cause 'I just gotsta know'! :) Was notified yesterday that $ arrived and they are on the way.

Peace
BM

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pricing is nice; they give you 15 seeds; the descriptions are good; what more do you want?

Is the El Hefe mother from KOS? I think that it is his El Jefe Thai, but not sure.

They have a few that I'm interested in; and at those prices, why the hell not?

R.Fortune

S

symbiote420

Here's my Happy Nightmare (Happy Kush x White Nightmare) the WN is Blue Dream x (White x Blue Moonshine) this is my keeper ....hopefully she'll reveg cause I slipped on this one and didn't take cuts, take cuts of their gear, you'll definitely find a keeper or two in a pack!

Attachments

• symbiote420 570.jpg
    symbiote420 570.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 13
  • symbiote420 573.jpg
    symbiote420 573.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 16
  • symbiote420 574.jpg
    symbiote420 574.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 15
  • symbiote420 572.jpg
    symbiote420 572.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 17
  • symbiote420 571.jpg
    symbiote420 571.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Lovely, nice and frosty.

I never put anything in flower anymore without taking a cut or two. Been down that road before.

Awesome bro, thanks for that!!! :)

Peace
BM

GOT DANK

Veteran
The pricing is nice; they give you 15 seeds; the descriptions are good; what more do you want?

Is the El Hefe mother from KOS? I think that it is his El Jefe Thai, but not sure.

They have a few that I'm interested in; and at those prices, why the hell not?

R.Fortune

no el hefe is p91 X sd hogsbreath

guy fawkes

Veteran
i must say my cherry fuel are flying, 100% germ and all lush healthy and very vigorous plants, no runts freaks or mutes, one was a bit slow but has caught up but seems to much darker than the rest so prob just a slower growing pheno, so far im VERY happy with my purchase £45 for 15 high grade beans, these boys have got the right idea and going to go far imo , new fresh lines of great priced dank,BUT .. the proof of the smokes in the toke and were still in early stages but as you can tell im pretty sure im in for a treat and going to grab a few more packs for the stores

not bad for a week above dirt,

Attachments

• cflwhitecab 6thrun day14f 03 kksc in cab lights off
    cflwhitecab 6thrun day14f 03 kksc in cab lights off
    31.8 KB · Views: 22
  • cherry power ) 001.jpg
    cherry power ) 001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7
  • cherry power ) 008.jpg
    cherry power ) 008.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 7

BIGGS

Veteran
I'm just flushing a wifi dom sourflame plant. Looks seriously dank, going to try revegging as I fucked up on not taking cuts too. Going to be popping the rest soon, and buying plenty more of their strains to try out too.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Anybody grow the rappers delight ? Sold out most places must mean something
There pricing is great and u get 15 beans ..call me a cheapskate but I'm a fan just off that