What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Retraction time, happy that nobody's posted since my last post, so's it should be hard to miss the correction.

..y'know, in the interest of honest and transparency and all that we're doin' here, for the good of sharing and learning and passing it on..

Looks like everyone was still a little (?!) wet yet when I tallied 'em up. Final haul is closer to 6-6.25 oz.

:blowbubbles:

Still happy. I'm always happy to crack 1 oz per gal/container size.

Bull shit, this stuff got smoked. Liar.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Interesting read on what [I think] should be the future of reefer grading/metrics.

hxxp://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/03/marijuana_potency_returning_smokers_want_mellower_pot_strains.html

(Link needs fixed)

FTA:

These terpenes affect the high as well as the sensory experience of smoking. It is called the “entourage effect.” As the industry matures with legalization and gets beyond its THC obsession, says Muraco Kyashna-tocha, director of the Evergreen State Cannabis Trade Alliance, “We'll learn we like the 15 percent THC lemon haze with myrcene way more than the 20 percent THC lemon haze with no myrcene.”

:yeahthats

Measuring total THC content (and THC content alone) seems to be a very broad brush to use to score/classify/grade/measure reefer.

Anyway. Photo updates soon enough - I was in there last night, snapped twenty photos, and they were all shit. Way too dark, which I'm somehow unable to tell when I'm down there chimping after every picture I take. Weird.

Can't wait to show y'all the Aptus Baseboost v Silver's Sweetly-guessworked-soil so far. Test subject: Nightmare Diesel, what else?!

The White has about 3 weeks left - she's on day 49 I reckon.

Just threw a Happy Valley (thanks festivus!) into flower too. Let's see how she goes!

Once the White comes out, I'll replace her spot with a very special guest - gift styl-ee!

:whistling:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
The White day 50

picture.php

picture.php

NIghtmare Diesel day 21- Aptus baseboost rabbit food mix, just-add-water

picture.php

Nightmare Diesel day 21 - Silver's Slickness Serl & tea + crumpet treatment

picture.php

The photos don't do it justice, but the from-my-brain-dirt mix and subsequent teas every now'n again are really kicking the ass of the rabbit food.

And the latest addition, Happy Valley, courtesy of House of Love! Day 2

picture.php

I owe everyone better photos. Education coming soon..

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Oh those photos are doing a big justice... I can only imagine in real life.

I knew without a doubt that APTUS couldn't hang.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
This is me bashing myself for never coming in here before --> :bashhead:

Now I gotta start alllll the way from the beginning... proceed as usual... I'll see you guys in a few days!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
The White looks oh so frosty and tasty...interested in that Happy Valley from HOL.

Thanks Jnugg! The White isn't swelling as much as some others I run, but we'll see how she turns out. She's got another 3 weeks left, and she's due for another shot of PK tonight..

Oh those photos are doing a big justice... I can only imagine in real life.

I knew without a doubt that APTUS couldn't hang.

:thank you: It's funny, sometimes we have to remind ourselves from time to time that what we're doing is Right.

Same reason I tried a cigarette after having quit for a month. And it was f'ng disgusting. :laughing:

Duplicate Post....

I like a man who's not afraid to share the same exact thought in the same exact syntax - twice.

Consistency in character - we like that 'round here!

This is me bashing myself for never coming in here before --> :bashhead:

Now I gotta start alllll the way from the beginning... proceed as usual... I'll see you guys in a few days!

:thank you: and - I just realized, it's only 64 pages. :tumbleweed:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Well, it's a dudeman, that much is correct. :) Nursery, however, will not be blue.

It will instead be fire-engine red with skulls and flames and shit.

Just kidding. It's going to be a sort of light grey-ish color. With yellow and turquoise, uhh, stuff, around the room.

G

greenmatter

congrats silver!

you should paint the room different shades of green brother

A,B,C,D,E,F,G and G is for green and the shade of green on that wall means they need nitrogen, H,I J,K,L .......

get the boys mind right before he goes to school

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
:thank you: and - I just realized, it's only 64 pages. :tumbleweed:

plus the 60 or so pages of your old threads! like I said I gotta start allll the way in the beginning!

hope to be all caught before we get to 75 on this one...

congrats silver!

you should paint the room different shades of green brother

A,B,C,D,E,F,G and G is for green and the shade of green on that wall means they need nitrogen, H,I J,K,L .......

get the boys mind right before he goes to school

lol this is funny as hell!

congrats man!

smilley

Veteran
Everything is looking teriffic Silver. The White looks like a very nice hybrid. How many weeks do the ND stretch for from flip? :plant grow:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Man that white looks amazing, as do the rest of the plant's. The leaves on that nightmare diesel lokk so awesome. I love it when they get that sheen. Congrat's on the baby, especially a boy!! Someone to carry on tradition if he decides to.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I cut a few corners on your first threads and got about halfway thru this one so far, good stuff man. already learned lot of valuable info...
that golden goat looks awesome, as does the ND.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I finished! and all in one weekend and before the page got turned over to 65!

awesome thread man, I just read for so long idk what questions I have or anything lol

I'll get back to ya for sure on some ?'s

Vert looks awesome man, makes me wanna stop by Vert-ville more often and get some ideas for my little 150w HPS :(

Oh and Aptus vs. Silver's dirt mix...

damn I bet you almost wish you didn't waste your time on the aptus now huh? lol

you can always turn it into hash!

Latest posts

Latest posts