What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

Jonnybgood29

hey everyone, problem solved. peroxide is veryeffective against gnats and helps undo the problems caused by them. no worries. as sh said, plants look 1000% better as a result of treatment, so no worries.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

It's funny - I swear, every time I make a post about "Ahh this fuckin' bug" or "Ahh, that fuckin' mold," whatever thread I've got cookin' at the time, it turns into "Brah so sorry to hear you have poisonous scorpions invading your room's nutsack."

:)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
When I was a kid, once I got past the SCREAM BECAUSE OMG with peroxide, I became fascinated with the whole bubbling action when you pour it in a gnarly wound.

However, I would quickly overlook the fascination if it were to be my testicles in the deal.

(Not that there's an otherwise existing gnarly wound, but I mean, c'mon..)

Just made some BHO - in the process of sweating & cooling it.. I think it's going to end up being a lousily inefficient batch. I was hoping the trim from the ND would pack the tube nicely, and .. Well, .. It filled it, but didn't pack it, .. So it looks like I'll end up with far fewer dabs than one ought to even open a can of butane for.. :shucks:

But, .. Whaddyagonnado. I did order this today, speaking of:

picture.php

:D

Easygrowing

Veteran
Nemt, det bliver et menneske, min ven!

Denne ene vil være en helvedes masse mere arbejde end en hvalp! Hvalpe behøver ikke at gå på college

LOOLL !! silver 4 God sake-auch my stomack--now im also "with" sorry first read-your comment now-lool..OK then !! auch

D

DHF

Now hold on a minute who said teabag the nut sack? Just spray them or use a fogger. Less is more, just ask DHF.
Yessir........Less IS more....but.....

Why`re ya`ll tryin ta kill mold on a poisonous scorpion`s nutsack ?.....:dunno:......

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....

D

DaveTheNewbie

Yessir........Less IS more....but.....

Why`re ya`ll tryin ta kill mold on a poisonous scorpion`s nutsack ?.....:dunno:......

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....

this is the first time you ever let me down DHF. Everybody knows that mold on the scorpions nutsack makes it more angry and aggressive.

spray the mold, clear the nutsuck, and you have a happy scorpion!

Greenheart

Veteran
So let me get this straight you baby boston terrier had a case of spider mites on it's nutsack that you eliminated thru peroxide dunks?

rofl one thing about SH's threads. I always get a good laugh. It is nice to see someone roll with the punches of life in such good spirits. You are an inspiration. Glad to hear all the apocalyptic infestations of epicness are under control silver hawaiian.

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I had poisonous scorpian nutsack once....as suggested, teabag your nutsack in h2o2.

And then, this is important, you have to pour the poisonous scorpian tea on the soil for it to work.

minds_I