What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

Sorry y'all - jbg29 is quiiiiiite right! 84 is well worth the wait for these ladies.. Don't get me wrong - it tests the ever loving sh*t out of my patience. :) But I've picked it too soon before, and it was enough for me to realize it's worth the patience..

Stanky, stony, and heavy, .. What's a hawaiian not to love?!

~sprout - Good point, I don't think of it like that often enough,.. Though when itchin' to harvest, I always think to myself "Dude, you've waited 2-2.5 months to get this far.. Don't f*ck it up by not waiting another day or 5."

:D

Jonnybgood29

Dont be afraid to do somedefoliating on the nd, shes not finicky and usually responds quite well to an early haircut! More light definately means more buds for her!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Good to know jbg! Thanks man. I try to limit it to 5-7 fans per plucking session, .. Usually once a day, if not every other day..

Once stretch is over, I'm a little more aggressive. In the meantime, it's just suckers and big fans blocking other budsites..

Someone with more skillz than I needs to cross this beast with some BOG gear or something, so's we can have the goodness, just a bit sooner ;)

Jonnybgood29

The finishing time seems to not want to drop on this one. Her mother was jackhammer and i tried crossing it to the sour diesel to drop flower time, but with no luck! Potency stayed same, added a nice dimension to the stone and a nice diesel undertone, but wouldnt touch the flower time unfortunately.

Thinking it has something to do with the great white shark parentage

smilley

Veteran
Hello silver, I've been scanning your thread and it seems you've got every thing in order. Don't give too much thought to the hermie issue, a buddy of mine grew some Dutch Passion Purple #1 and every one hermied. Just crack some more beans. As for the empty space in your garden, shit happens.......

Harvesting that ND should get your New Year off to a good start. Been drinking a variety of Christmas beer gifts the last week or so and the best I've come across is Yukon Gold (english pale ale). Maybe not available in your parts? Stay safe dude.........

Easygrowing

Veteran
And so im complained over shoud wait ugly 56 days ?? shame on me !!! and true-stupid spend time energy for take down,to early-take to long,for do it over again..patience is the "keyword" then,,hate those word then . ) it cames to plants..

Think it,s a heavybomber those muffins and cookies with those into.an hour after-thats have happened lool..yes yes..just relax silver-355 days left,for grow into..
stanky things Lool.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
The finishing time seems to not want to drop on this one. Her mother was jackhammer and i tried crossing it to the sour diesel to drop flower time, but with no luck! Potency stayed same, added a nice dimension to the stone and a nice diesel undertone, but wouldnt touch the flower time unfortunately.

Thinking it has something to do with the great white shark parentage

Heck - 'snot like y'aint done a good enough job already.. :D

Hello silver, I've been scanning your thread and it seems you've got every thing in order. Don't give too much thought to the hermie issue, a buddy of mine grew some Dutch Passion Purple #1 and every one hermied. Just crack some more beans. As for the empty space in your garden, shit happens.......

Harvesting that ND should get your New Year off to a good start. Been drinking a variety of Christmas beer gifts the last week or so and the best I've come across is Yukon Gold (english pale ale). Maybe not available in your parts? Stay safe dude.........

Thanks smilley! Glad to see you back - especially 'round these parts.

The NDs will likely come down tomorrow evening, .. That'll put 'em at day 84 (85?) - though I may leave one of 'em for another week or so, we shall see. It's the one that freaked and yellowed, and has since come alllllll the way back 'round.

Im about to test my patience with this StrawD f3 that can go upto 95 daze! 73 daze to go......ugh.

What's the lineage on that AS? Is that the same StrawD that those guys used in their, .. Umm, .. Can't think of it now, but I seem to recall some StrawD crosses among those guys.. ? I kinda start to lose track - everything of theirs is dank. :D

And so im complained over shoud wait ugly 56 days ?? shame on me !!! and true-stupid spend time energy for take down,to early-take to long,for do it over again..patience is the "keyword" then,,hate those word then . ) it cames to plants..

Think it,s a heavybomber those muffins and cookies with those into.an hour after-thats have happened lool..yes yes..just relax silver-355 days left,for grow into..
stanky things Lool.

Hey Easy! Plenty of time left in the year yet to grow, you got that.. :artist:

Photos to follow, standby

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nightmare Diesel], day 83F

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I was super blessed a while back to be asked to test some beans for House of Love. All of their gear I've seen grown out looks super duper bomb, so it was an easy answer. :D

I'll soon be starting a thread in the HOL forum to document this test here, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek.

Happy Valley - SFV x OG Kush

I popped just three of ten beans. More to follow, as musical chairs permit.

To be honest, not a great start - user error, I suspect, .. ? But I've never experienced this:

From this:

picture.php

And three days later, to this:

picture.php

:dunno: Any idears? I swear, fuckin' thing just up and took a shit on me. It for shore ain't underwatering, .. Same diet/input as the other seedlings, same medium, same everything.. ?

In all fairness, I may've gotten these off to a rough start. The veg situation got relatively overlooked before/during/after the holidays..

But, despite my own in-the-wayness at the start, I'm super stoked to grow these puppies out! :good:

Mister_D

Veteran
My guess is root rot, but don't worry bro. You'll have some replacments very soon ;). Tis kind of a bummer in the seed tester sense though.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Well shit, that got off to a fast ending.

Good call JBG - with some agitation (and after pulling the damned thing out of the soil), I see what I'm willing to bet are fungus gnat larvae..

This is slightly a pants-down moment.

When I was gifted the White, I was given the heads up "Hey, I saw some wormies/fungus gnats in these, do the needful.."

I thought I had 'em licked - didn't see any fliers, etc..

DOH!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I sprinkle mosquito dunks on the top of every coco pot regardless of having them or not. I hate sittin in my living room an seeing those fukers flying around. Havent had an infestation since 09'ish

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Not root aphids, that I'm seeing, .. On the flower side, the blumat rez contains sm90 - which is good to keep those f*ckers at bay, ..

However, I've not yet rigged the veg tent for the blumats, .. Fuuuuuuuudge.

Jonnybgood29

Hydrogen peroxide does wonders. From looks of other 2 plants ide say they have them as well, ie yellow leAf tips and droopy appearance

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hydrogen peroxide does wonders. From looks of other 2 plants ide say they have them as well, ie yellow leAf tips and droopy appearance

Good call on the h2o2. I pitched one of the others too. Grumble.

Good thing I have 7 more beans to pop. :D Sort of irresponsible of me, thus far, .. :shucks: