* Fill the spray bottle with water
* Shake it well and spray.

Koi

picture.php
picture.php

Nasty mold. :mad:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we regularly lose 50/60pct or more to mould... one day the ladies look great :joint:, the next day mould..mould everywhere.:wallbash::wallbash:.. living in an area surrounded by water, its very humid, and the sun does not break thru till late morning is a killer..

we have tried greencure, and fried the hairs, seranade did not do a damn thing... i hesitate to spray anything on the buds, as it seems i'm only adding more moisture to the buds..not a good thing..

the only plants that did not get mold were some of sam's haze... but no way they will mature before the 1st frost. we let em go 80 days last year and the weed sux'd...

Koi

we regularly lose 50/60pct or more to mould... one day the ladies look great :joint:, the next day mould..mould everywhere.:wallbash::wallbash:.. living in an area surrounded by water, its very humid, and the sun does not break thru till late morning is a killer..

we have tried greencure, and fried the hairs, seranade did not do a damn thing... i hesitate to spray anything on the buds, as it seems i'm only adding more moisture to the buds..not a good thing..

the only plants that did not get mold were some of sam's haze... but no way they will mature before the 1st frost. we let em go 80 days last year and the weed sux'd...
Use lime. Pour lime onto the ground around the plants and you will see that there will be less mold around.

And the lime will help the plants aswell.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Use lime. Pour lime onto the ground around the plants and you will see that there will be less mold around.

And the lime will help the plants aswell.

thanks... i def will spread some around the plants... i'll report back... thanks for the tip...

montehierba

powder milk mixed in water is an old school trick just spray it modestly on the bud and ones it dries it goes back to powder keeping mold from entering the bud.

Ran into Budrot last summer that gave me hell..

Today noticed a few small spots starting to get it - Made a gal mix of:

Green Cure = 1/2 TBS
Organocide = 10ML
AN Piranha = "light sprinkle"
Natural Soap = 4 drops

Blasted the "few" visible spots hard & gave the rest a light mist shower.

Didnt get much inner node / bud penetration where its possibly hiding ?

Starting to get some thick spots - should I spray them soaking wet to get in all the tight areas ya think ???

Got a long ways to go till harvest - damn think I should have heavy sprayed the whole plant... ???? .... ????

little j

just a quick comment. i am using greencure this year and i have noticed good things about it.
1st, noticed a small amount of mold and cut it out and sprayed plant heavy with a diluted mix of greencure. stopped the mold good and no new. sprayed it on other plants and returned to no mold.
no hairs burned like many others mention.
thanks, little j.

nomaad

Veteran
I do not know... but in California, Greencure is not available. The same substance can be found as "Kaligreen" and its imported from Japan. It is simply potassium bicarbonate... so you can try to find it as that. Hope that helps on the european/scandi angle.

Koi: that botrytis pic makes my balls shrivel up. lol. i had a little in my forced flower... coaght it in time. I used a foliar product called EndofinePlus...

antimatter

Veteran
Ive been burning hairs but plants don't stop growing, so far the plants I spray are not getting mold but the ones that are in a more remote location that im not spraying are so thats good enough for me. It hasn't even started raining yet so im preparing for the worst.

1/2 to 3/4 tbsp per gal seems to be the safe application rate based off the 9 pages.

BUT - Is that a heavy drench "OR" just a light foliar misting ?

nomaad

Veteran
kills on contact with the PM spores themselves. so...anywhere you have pm, you have to deliver the spray.

"Potassium bicarbonate for Powdery Mildew Kaligreen is a contact-type fungicide for the control of powdery mildew. It contains microencapsulated potassium bicarbonate as the active ingredient and direct contact with the fungus is absolutely necessary for control. Potassium ion balance in the fungus cell is broken by Kaligreen; cell walls collapse, shrinking the cells and destroying the fungus. Mix thoroughly with water and add a spreader-sticker and agitate. Do not mix with highly acidic materials since Kaligreen is a weak alkaline material and decomposes in highly acidic conditions."

from PV website

antimatter

Veteran
what rate are using anti?....3/4 tbsp per gallon?

1 tbsp per gallon and I have applied about 2 or 3 times total, im not really sure how well its supposed to work I just went and checked all the plants ive sprayed intensively and I was still having a bit of mold in the inner parts on a few plants but nothing outrageous and it wasn't spreading like it normally does so it definitely works. Its time consuming to do so if you can get a real big sprayer I recommend it.

3rd I

okay thanks for the info...i use a 4 gallon capacity backpack sprayer that sprays at 90 psi...good luck, hope the mold doesn't take to much from ya bud

3rd I

Haha, always thinking big bro...i love it :D

oh yeah it takes a while to spray my patches...about 2+ hrs...35 gallons of spray

Latest posts

Latest posts