What's new

whereisbrianV.

Got 12 beans as freebies from Vancouver Seed Bank, didn't really think much about them. The seeds were tiny and the fact that they came 12 to a pack made me think the wouldn't germ well.

Fucking wrong on all accounts the seeds popped in 8 hrs and out of 12 I got 10 stinking females.

Started the plants in organic soil and they loved it, took clones in HP aero and they didn't miss a beat.

Very quick flowering, buds set in overnight. Never seen plants swell so fast and the smell is berry infused blue cheese.

1800-2200 ppms of DM gold with tip burn at anything above 2100. The intellidose shows that these ladies can put down 400 ppm a day with a massive 50 ppms in the first hour of lights.

Med-Man thanks for you work, looking forward to filling my stables with your gear.

123bdb

Sorry man But Im going to use your post to get some info from med man what's up with your grow your own web site are your ceeds on there sorry for getting at you this way but had no luck at any of the other three way's I tried Thanks Rick sorry whereisbrianv for hacking your posted

beanja

What scale u use for your tds meter? hanna , truncheon or eutech?2100 seems real high to me , unless u like smoking nutes .....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got 12 beans as freebies from Vancouver Seed Bank, didn't really think much about them. The seeds were tiny and the fact that they came 12 to a pack made me think the wouldn't germ well.

Fucking wrong on all accounts the seeds popped in 8 hrs and out of 12 I got 10 stinking females.

Started the plants in organic soil and they loved it, took clones in HP aero and they didn't miss a beat.

Very quick flowering, buds set in overnight. Never seen plants swell so fast and the smell is berry infused blue cheese.

1800-2200 ppms of DM gold with tip burn at anything above 2100. The intellidose shows that these ladies can put down 400 ppm a day with a massive 50 ppms in the first hour of lights.

Med-Man thanks for you work, looking forward to filling my stables with your gear.

those werent even the bx1 i just dropped.

got any pics or bud shots?

med-man

Let's see if I can post some pics

I can't. I'm on someone else's PC using a proxy and I can't upload pics here like that. I'll figure out a way.

ufoman

Med man - No hi-jack intended, but I need to ask you a question if I may. I recently made a purchase at Seedbay and the 5 bean freebee pack they sent to me is your; OG Kush x TD. Can you please tell me what the TD part of the cross is and what I might expect in terms of flowering time and phenotypes to look out for.

Thanks in advance for your response... my apologies to the original poster. No hi-jack intended bro.

UFOman

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ufoman

that means bc skunk #1

med-man