What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ballin!

gona have some sweet sacs soon

med-man

MiMedGuy

Veteran
SS week 7 veg/day 1 flower THE FLIP

I couldn't wait until the weekend to flip, they are growing so good! The different phenos are expressing themselves nicely. Now its time to separate the girls from the boys. I hope they show quickly...im gonna run out of room!

picture.php
picture.php

crazy_eagle

I found every time I ran the ss I got a short busy phenol and a taller phenol and the smaller phenol with curled tips tasted totally like blueberry

MiMedGuy

Veteran
Hey med-man,
Why do you think silver skunk scored so low at the cup but had the second highest CBD levels (.2...highest .3- GG4) and THC levels (20.2...highest 20.9-Shangri La) when lab tested.

Even when the test involved the categories "appearance, taste, bouquet, potency and overall", it seems like your poor appearance score affected the smokers ability to give it a high score in the other categories. It could only be the best "brick weed". Too bad.

bayarea925

They didn't have the lab results when they judged. Looks like he needs help in the packaging an shipping product.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey med-man,
Why do you think silver skunk scored so low at the cup but had the second highest CBD levels (.2...highest .3- GG4) and THC levels (20.2...highest 20.9-Shangri La) when lab tested.

Even when the test involved the categories "appearance, taste, bouquet, potency and overall", it seems like your poor appearance score affected the smokers ability to give it a high score in the other categories. It could only be the best "brick weed". Too bad.

hey mmg

def not the best weed i ever grew. but worth it to enter at that point

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brown trout

they do well :-0

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brown trout.

expect them to finish mid to end sept. with the exception of the odd mexican pheno that may need another 2-4 weeks

purple skunk, ya. been busy. let me see wht i can do when i get back k?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brown trout

well, she is more sativa an the genetic end 60/40 x 60/40, but you are right, the indy totally is dom in every way except for odor and effect :) genes are funny lol

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts