What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
S

sourpuss

Smoke test... almost dry.... really nice flavour... piney.... more than I smelled in flower... actually never noticed the pineyness. Has the smell and taste of pine in different degrees per pheno. The blueberry pheno as I called it does translate to taste but not fully. Might b grower error. Regardless this is some great smoke. Heavyish cause of the strength but an all round great buzz and long lasting... great flavour. Quick flower makes it even better.... only 1of 4 females sporting balls and I haf another blueberry pheno that was phd to shit. So makes that 2 of 4 carry the blue smell and taste. 1 of 2 blue phenos having balls. So if I didnt f up id have some clones of that blue pheno I screwed up.

2 of 4 r more piney... nothing wrong with that... great flavour... great potency and buzz from all phenos...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sour

thanks for sharing homie!

med-man

S

sourpuss

Thx for the genes bro! Getting that blueberry cheesecake taste more as it gets proper... ride the buzz now actually so I thought id swing by.... nice body and head... euphoric... was really burnt 10 mins ago... now im feeling great again... my friends r lovin it as well.... gotta say the strength is up there with the best.... think that blue pheno is the powerhouse really rocked right now:)

S

sourpuss

Hey Med, im finding the blue pheno to be the low nute liker. The others seem to be avg eaters no? Over fed my blues others seem better burn wise... still got that bluetaste and cheesy garlic... u get that slight garlicy flav?

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php

some dry nug shots

Blue pheno tastes like blueberries, sweet, slight skunk or cheesy. Smells like blueberry in the bag!

Other pheno tastes onions garlic cheesey funk, spicy, musky, kush really nice overall flavour very unique... smells like skunky kush in the bag!

Both have strong potency more body thn head imo may e due to grow and harvest timing.

Definately gonna run the f2s and hybrids soon.

O

Oti$

How long did yours go for? I had one that started throwing hella nanners and was chopped early, but was still top notch. The other went almost seven weeks and was done. Both were blueberry cheesecake smelling and tasting. The latter was a good yielder and the smell smoke and bag appeal were all there. I've got a clone f the yielder and will be doing a monocrop of her. I never thought I'd have a quality plant that finished so fast. I took a break from posting pics, but will probably start a thread eventually and will document a grow with her...thanks for sharing

S

sourpuss

Sorry I never count days. Hella nanners here too... lets say my grow went downhill fast... summers always suck for me. So I chopped em about a week after the nanners appeared. Really good smoke and quick as hell.

S

sourpuss

Silver skunk..... Slowly grew on me as it cured... Def tops in flavour... If u like blueberry there is a pheno to be found for sure... It's so blue on the tongue and has a nice blueberry cheese aroma... Super nice bud with the frost and potency to match... Was the most blue smellin pheno I had.... For blue hunters its some of the best blues in seed form... Running low and gotta grow some more now...

Thx Med!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts