What's new

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Lordy lordy day forty

Lordy lordy day forty

Almost halfway home. (Like a halfway house, but not. I lived in one of those for a while, this is much cooler.)

Lanky leggy stuff bent over in the front R is a GSC I tossed in late. I don't think she'll turn out terribly well - I think she'll basically be two tops. I may jack her up a little more (and deal with the excessively high tops), .. We'll see.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Looking good. I haven't grown gsc so I don't get the hype. Excited to see what yours does. Lets get some better pics with comments. I wanna know what's what.

That is, when your not changing diapers or rocking your girl to sleep.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

Thanks for the propers - it ain't me, it's all the dirt and the genes. :D

I'm with you on the GSC - never tried it. In general, hype/buzz kind of turns me off, but this was, as they say, a crime of opportunity.. ;)

My dude is a tank! 19 + lbs at his 4 month :D 97th percentile weight, 95th height.

100th percentile for awesomeness

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking damn good over here silver :D Got those girls whipped into shape, no horizontal switch-back hiccups. Are you running the same wattage you were in vert?

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Shit ya Silver, that's a lot frost for the half way point !
I never asked ya but, how many zips per plant we talking
cause from where I'm sitting that looks like a lot of buds.

I too, much like the Cat... :pet the cat:
Am curious to the point of my own demise !

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Silvah sall aboot dirty genes!! SorryBud I had to .... :dance:

Filthy Levi's

Looking damn good over here silver :D Got those girls whipped into shape, no horizontal switch-back hiccups. Are you running the same wattage you were in vert?

Thanks wg! :tiphat: Just running a lone 600W. I've considered tossing a 1kw in there, but .. I'm lazy.

Shit ya Silver, that's a lot frost for the half way point !
I never asked ya but, how many zips per plant we talking
cause from where I'm sitting that looks like a lot of buds.

I too, much like the Cat... :pet the cat:
Am curious to the point of my own demise !

Hola ~sprout! It's a little too soon to call it, but I'm fingering anywhere between 3-5 oz a piece.

:thank you:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I think I forgot how to take those decent photos.

Here’s the whole shebang, day 53 (?) for the Nightmares, day 33 (?) for the GSC up front.

picture.php

That GSC (front R) is pretty ugly lookin’. Really hoping to see her pick it up soon here.

Nightmare

picture.php

Also, it’s worth noting that running Ful-Humix in the rez is not a substitute for Ful-Power. I ran out of Ful-Power and added about 20-30 gallons over the course of the next couple weeks, using the Ful-Humix (1/4 tsp, the low end of the label/application rate).

It seems to have gunked up some of my feed lines to the blumats.

All of the containers seem to be maintaining just fine, but I’m going to treat it like a hand-water willie from here on out.

Mister_D

Veteran
Also, it’s worth noting that running Ful-Humix in the rez is not a substitute for Ful-Power. I ran out of Ful-Power and added about 20-30 gallons over the course of the next couple weeks, using the Ful-Humix (1/4 tsp, the low end of the label/application rate).

It seems to have gunked up some of my feed lines to the blumats.

All of the containers seem to be maintaining just fine, but I’m going to treat it like a hand-water willie from here on out.

Ya, ful-humix leaves some solids behind. Best to hand water or pre-mix into the media prior to planting :biggrin:. Takes a few months for it's full effect anyway, but it's definitely a solid addition to any recycling program.

Also, damn bro, pulled some of the good nightmare out of the stash yesterday :joint:. All I can say is MMMMMMMM, shit is scrumptious :biggrin:........ and productive.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ya, ful-humix leaves some solids behind. Best to hand water or pre-mix into the media prior to planting :biggrin:. Takes a few months for it's full effect anyway, but it's definitely a solid addition to any recycling program.

Yeaaaahhhhh.. About that... :laughing:

I generally use the Ful-Power (20 ml/gal) in the rez at all times, and this definitely ain't an even-steven switchout, y'dig?!

On another note, I gotta tear the whole setup down after this run anyway for a day or a week. ..It'll gimme a chance to sorta re-sexy-ify everything in the room. On the Ful-Humix jamup willie, I'm wondering if those clogged lengths of feed line (3mm, direct to the blumat sensor) are going to be toast, or if I can soak/massage the lumps out.

Also, damn bro, pulled some of the good nightmare out of the stash yesterday :joint:. All I can say is MMMMMMMM, shit is scrumptious ........ and productive.

Productive is my favorite word for it - a good even-keel "up" kinda deal. Not too racy in large quantities I find, also.

It really really really is my daily driver. And I'm about to smoke the last of it soon, and it'll be the first time in a few years I'm without it.

I'm not terribly sure that the Deathstar I'll be replacing it with (when I run out here) will be a suitable daytime deal.. ;)

It's a phase... happen too me all the time as well.
Shit ya on the buds mister, they be look`n killer !

View Image Please proceed !

Grazi! You know, I recently switched from GIMP to Aperture to clean up my photos. GIMP was too unstable/buggy for me, but the WB feature in Aperture seems .. Less.. Potent? than what's in GIMP. Seems very rudimentary - both the auto WB and "Choose white point" feature leave something to be desired.

Any Aperture dorks around here can help a brotha out?

ptfarmer420 - Thanks for swingin' in! We're about 30 days from the chop, so stay tuned :tiphat:

Mister_D

Veteran
Yeaaaahhhhh.. About that...
I generally use the Ful-Power (20 ml/gal) in the rez at all times, and this definitely ain't an even-steven switchout, y'dig?!

On another note, I gotta tear the whole setup down after this run anyway for a day or a week. ..It'll gimme a chance to sorta re-sexy-ify everything in the room. On the Ful-Humix jamup willie, I'm wondering if those clogged lengths of feed line (3mm, direct to the blumat sensor) are going to be toast, or if I can soak/massage the lumps out.

Should be able to just soak them in hot water, might have to do a lil massage, but those chunks break up pretty easily. You're right about ful-power and ful-humix not being an even switch. Ful-humix is waaaaaaaaay better if you bother to recycle :biggrin:. Though honestly I like using both as each of them has it's strengths and weakness. Ful-power is some great shit though.

Productive is my favorite word for it - a good even-keel "up" kinda deal. Not too racy in large quantities I find, also.

It really really really is my daily driver. And I'm about to smoke the last of it soon, and it'll be the first time in a few years I'm without it.

I'm not terribly sure that the Deathstar I'll be replacing it with (when I run out here) will be a suitable daytime deal..

Productive indeed :biggrin:. I was running around all day like I had four shots of Turkish coffee. Got some shit DONE! Definitely fast becoming my day time herb :joint:. Though I fucked up and killed my only clone of her :wallbash:, so I'm trying to reveg the last plant flowered :moon:.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Should be able to just soak them in hot water, might have to do a lil massage, but those chunks break up pretty easily. You're right about ful-power and ful-humix not being an even switch. Ful-humix is waaaaaaaaay better if you bother to recycle . Though honestly I like using both as each of them has it's strengths and weakness. Ful-power is some great shit though.

Definitely recycling - I've been using the same dirt for close to 3 years now. I've been dumping & sort of re-cooking, though I'm finally settling into some containers for no-till going forward (two 7 gals and a 15) too. This is the first run w the larger containers.

I've kind of lost track at this point, but I *think* that all of my dirt mix *might* have the Ful-Humix worked into it (granular willie into the dry dirt --> mix).

Productive indeed :biggrin:. I was running around all day like I had four shots of Turkish coffee. Got some shit DONE! Definitely fast becoming my day time herb :joint:. Though I fucked up and killed my only clone of her :wallbash:, so I'm trying to reveg the last plant flowered :moon:.

Glad you like her duderino - I swear, sometimes I figure I'm just a loser (who knows one guy outside of my own four walls) with no reference & so I think it's the cat's ass. (Like the guy who thinks Budweiser is the shit because he's never had a real beer, eh?)

Dead cut? They're like Doritos, homeskillet. Don't you remember what this asshole used to say about 'em?

hqdefault.jpg

Mister_D

Veteran
Definitely recycling - I've been using the same dirt for close to 3 years now. I've been dumping & sort of re-cooking, though I'm finally settling into some containers for no-till going forward (two 7 gals and a 15) too. This is the first run w the larger containers.

I've kind of lost track at this point, but I *think* that all of my dirt mix *might* have the Ful-Humix worked into it (granular willie into the dry dirt --> mix).

I find it starts really doing it's thing about 4 months after being added (chelates the fuck outta your nutes, and helps speed the process of building soil into that lovely spongy texture found in old growth forests :biggrin:). If you have a worm bin, add a bit to that, they like it, hint hint :biggrin:.

Glad you like her duderino - I swear, sometimes I figure I'm just a loser (who knows one guy outside of my own four walls) with no reference & so I think it's the cat's ass. (Like the guy who thinks Budweiser is the shit because he's never had a real beer, eh?)

Most people have never sampled anything greater than budwiser (i.e cannabis) in their lives. You are a lucky dude to have happened across her. Honestly, even dialed in, I don't think she'll rate in my personal top 10 (I've been very fortunate to smoke some truely amazing ganja in my life), but I'd definitely call it a 1 in 1000 plant. Has many very desirable characteristics to her, and she'll be in my stable for a long time to come. Ultimately I'm just a serious pot snob, and for most people she'd probably be better than their first orgasm :biggrin:. Hell I love this plant, that says a lot right there if you know what my daily smoke menu looks like, and more so if you've noticed how I love to kill any plant that doesn't look right to me (usually long before I flower it :laughing:).

Dead cut? They're like Doritos, homeskillet. Don't you remember what this asshole used to say about 'em?

View Image

Something to the effect of, you can always get another bag and munch down :woohoo:

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

How was the hike? Did you talk to a man about a horse?

Thanks for the kudos! New year is off to a productive start ;) Taking down the tree and the usual holiday crap. :D

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
Its not practical to own a snowblower in Mexico.... We live in Michigan, its plenty practical. You could hire someone to operate it and walk around clearing people's sidewalks and driveways during times like these... The snowblower would pay for itself in no time, and make some money for you and some dude with more ambition than you who's gonna operate the damn thing...

I guess lining all that up is quite a bit of work though.... :)