What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know how i feel about Less & bucket :biggrin: Sad about bernie though .......

your a lucky man with them Primus tickets brutha !!!

the garden looks great as always :tiphat: figured i'd pop in in & give ya some props .... i know its been awhile , but i'm always lurkin somewhere ... :peek:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've seen Primus a handful of times now and also some different side projects.

Primus Sucks!

(If you know, you know)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I loved deftones in high school.
Learned how to play a song of theirs on the guitar
then about 5 years later they were buying my trees through a common friend when theyd play vegas or visit. I thought that was very cool haha they were repeat business, but I never met anyone just happy to know they liked the offerings.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Room

picture.php

1 below

picture.php

picture.php

2 below

picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
nameless, on every single one of those photos, the light meter said they were like 5 stops underexposed.

And nay, the shit's like half a stop (at least) overexposed

?

Thanks dudes, and Primus sucks for sure! dans, how's beens it?!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Silver. Are you busy or something dude. Update this thread

What cha got cookin? Let see those fancy camera shots

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hola duderinos! Been busier'n a one-legged man at a butt-kickin' contest, that's for sure. Good news is we've kept both childrens alive!

I'll see if I can't get to some photos soon, things finally starting to swell a smidgen.

Running a GMO, a TresDawg, and two Motorbreaths. Just finishing up week 5, I reckon.

How's y'alls? Lifes are good?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Silver. Are you busy or something dude. Update this thread

What cha got cookin? Let see those fancy camera shots

He's def a busy dude these days....

hi ho silver!

awwaayyyy

:peek: dubb... u still posess?

hey oh! did i tell you i lost the 2.0? dubb and glue fine. hope your well bro

nah im in the land of cornbread and cotton unfortunately

Thanks dudes for the wellness checks. I hope all'a y'all have been well!

Been busy whipping life's ass (when it's not whipping mine). Two small kids, changing gears with business, checking off the to-do list before we put the house up for sale, .. Got some big goals in the next 12 months, and it turns out that doesn't leave much time for reefer growin'. Definitely doesn't leave much time for reefer growin' showin', y'dig.

HOWEVER! Just pulled down a batch - two Motorbreath, a Tres Dawg, and a GMO. Deliberately aimed for a smaller harvest this time, trimming and dealing with that shit is also .. Of very little interest these days. (Especially considering I'm still smoking big fat Glue colas from November 2016.)

About to toss in a Dubb and a 2.0, in bigger containers this time. Still gonna try to whittle that shit back so I end up with big donks and nothing else.

Here's a quick'n unsexy photo - GMO

picture.php

This batch might be my last - it's the craziest shit, I'll fantasize (out aloud) to my wife about shutting down the grow, and she (the square/nonsmoker) is the one who's like "Are you sure? Really? Why not just wait 'til we're like READY to list the house?") :woohoo:

Either way, if this ain't the last one, it's one of the last ones. Onward and upward!

It's been time to replace the bulb, for shore. Thinking of flowering under a metal halide this time, if only for shits and giggles. Any input from the nutjob gallery?

Also, yes tlf just holler at me

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
holla holla holla

i heard "this is the last one" outta u before i think....

uno mas tho! hows that beyonce smoking for you?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'm like that fighter who's always a step away from retirement - so you KNOW my heart is in it.

Everyone just got bagged up a couple days back. To answer your Q, .. a bit green yet ;)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've been thinking about flowering under MH lately. Only because I have brand new bulbs that came with the fixtures I bought, and I don't wanna spring for new bulbs right now, lol. Your not the only cheap fucker around here, haha!