What's new

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Feeling like a beast yet?

:tiphat:

Hola sir! Not sure why you'd bother stumbling in here, when you've got a full-on real-live garden in your own digs :laughing:

You know, it's fucked up, this whole surgery thing. Here's what they tell you:

"You'll be a little tired the few days after, no lifting, no stairs, but you'll be fine."

Here's what they should tell you:

"You'll be a little tired the few days after, no lifting, no stairs, then you'll think you feel better the Monday after surgery so you'll go to a Primus show and then you'll do yard work and rearrange the shed to accommodate the shit on the patio, and then you'll get a sinus infection but ignore it for another 10 days before you get antibiotics, and all the while you'll have zero energy..

..but you'll be fine!"

:laughing:

All good. The experience has been a bit humbling (and frustrating and full of herb cookies for sleeping), but I broke down last night, went to the urgent care, and the man hooked me up with some zithromax. WAHOO! :woohoo:

I think I claimed some carved out time this weekend to fuck around down there, and energy permitting, I think I can knock off most'a what's let before we call the carpet peeps.

..throughout, I'm reminded of this expression:

"Work will expand to fill the time allowed."

Apparently I'm allowing more time than I'm comfortable allowing :laughing:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Take care of yourself there Silver! Can we at least get some pics of the rearranged shed, the patio furniture, etc? Kinda think you're lying :moon:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'm just glad your still kick'n... Now take it easy, it'll happen !

Take care of yourself there Silver! Can we at least get some pics of the rearranged shed, the patio furniture, etc? Kinda think you're lying

How about a Rorschach of my brown/yellow snot in a kleenex? Or perhaps a close-up of the holes on either side of my groin? Or a before-and-after/side-by of my formerly-irregular-but-now-regularish heartbeart?

The photo request made me think - how fantastically pathetic would it be if I just posted photos of my basement, no flood damage, no bubbles no troubles, nothing disturbed, walls still all intact, nothing ever happened .. Just silver got lazy and had a calling to quit growing and join the monestary

:chin:

:joint:

Sounds like a terrible idea actually, think I'll let the monks stick to beer-makin' and I'll stick to herb-makin'. :)

bobblehead

Veteran

How about a Rorschach of my brown/yellow snot in a kleenex? Or perhaps a close-up of the holes on either side of my groin? Or a before-and-after/side-by of my formerly-irregular-but-now-regularish heartbeart?

The photo request made me think - how fantastically pathetic would it be if I just posted photos of my basement, no flood damage, no bubbles no troubles, nothing disturbed, walls still all intact, nothing ever happened .. Just silver got lazy and had a calling to quit growing and join the monestary

:chin:

:joint:

Sounds like a terrible idea actually, think I'll let the monks stick to beer-makin' and I'll stick to herb-makin'. :)

Yeah if we can go back in time and make it so that I never moved that huge dehuey around and didn't spend a day patching the drywall that would be something! But till then if you posted those pics I would call bullshit on you.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I started a thread dude. I am going to do my best to keep it up but I have a feeling it will be more of an occasional photo dump. Anyways, reason is post is the two pics I have up are the nightmare diesel

silver hawaiian

Veteran
03_dimebag_darrell.jpg

DarrellAbbottTerribleBeautyGraveSite1-768x1024.jpg

RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmou13DGyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PYseJv6BeU

silver hawaiian

Veteran
“It wasn’t going to have the votes,” Callton said. “It was really looking good this morning. I was all excited. And then the Sheriff’s Association had all their sheriffs call all their senators, and suddenly we lost a lot of votes.

no way

Edit - These f'ng bills passed the house with the following votes:

Concentrates & Edibles bill: 100-9
Provisioning centers bill: 95-14

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Me miss silver

Hope you had a kickass holiday and you're staying warm. We freezing in this bitch