What's new

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

bobblehead

Veteran
the update is that silver isn't trusted to keep clones anymore. Haha... J/k

he's too busy going to concerts and such to grow!

silver hawaiian

Veteran

Aww, thanks, .. But... :shucks: Keep waiting? :laughing:

the update is that silver isn't trusted to keep clones anymore. Haha... J/k

he's too busy going to concerts and such to grow!

Ha!

But bobble be correct. Pearl Jam last night, and before that, on Wednesday, we had the FEMA Inspector Boogaloo!

To all of the tea partiers about inefficiency in government..

Filed a FEMA claim Tuesday evening.

Wednesday afternoon a FEMA inspector was at our place to tour the damage.

Thursday morning, I got an update from FEMA that they're gonna give us about fourteen hundred clams.

??

I may be shocked at the speed at which they operated, but I'm not at all shocked that they're giving money away :laughing:

But no sheeyit, check it: Been making some decent progress down there, .. Aiming to have carpet installed by the end of the month, and once that's done, .. Party on, Wayne!

Got this ticker repair thing goin' down at the end of the month, and I'll be laid up/no lifting/blahblah for a week or so after that, so I really hope I can wrap up the bulk of the work in the basement and get carpet guys here before all that..

Chair rail itself and baseboard can all wait -- just put some carpet on the floor so I can get to work

:dance:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Lucky such-n-such. Always wanted to see Pearl Jam. Hard to believe Ten is almost 25 years old!

All the best luck and vibes with the surgery, silver.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay mon! Staying bright in these dark times :good:

All the best to you on that big day later on, and with your family :wave:

good vibes, health and green blessings

calientecarlos

Veteran
Good vibes for your ticker repair mang!! Glad to hear you be back up n runnin soon there ya frig hoser eh!! Jah bless n get well soon n huwhatnot..

bobblehead

Veteran
Homie is married, gotta take what he can get. Glad you made it... didn't know if I was holding this ND and up potting for no reason.... ;)

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I just put six nightmares into the oven in your honor silver. Sitting in airport about to leave for Vegas. I'll but a grand on black for ya! Get well soon.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'd rather have a hot nurse blow me...

I'm with this guy

Homie is married, gotta take what he can get. Glad you made it... didn't know if I was holding this ND and up potting for no reason.... ;)

Roundabout way of getting to your ticker - taking the scenic route?

Oh man, youre gonna be sooo itchy.

They catheterize the femoral artery and ride it up to the heart. Pretty cool stuff.

I just put six nightmares into the oven in your honor silver. Sitting in airport about to leave for Vegas. I'll but a grand on black for ya! Get well soon.

Peanut gallery, eh? :laughing:

All good, boner patrol! They turned me loose yesterday, slept, blahblahblah..

And I honestly think all of the replies in my absence have sort of taken care of themselves/one another :laughing:

But yeah - like bobble said, they thankfully did not have to go in via my hard bony exterior (huhuhuhuh). After a most excellent dose of Versed, they poke what appears (now) to be a fairly large hole in the R side of my groin, and 4 smaller ones on the L side.

They then thread all their tools and doodads and gizmos up to my heart, and then they play a big multi-player game of Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto or whatever the kids are into these days.

In my case, I think they were playing for about 3 hours or so before they got to the boss and beat the level.

I gotta say, the aftermath ain't so bad. I definitely couldn't go reassemble the grow right now (if that were feasible yet anyway), but I can at least putz around the house mostly and play some git-tar. Stairs blow, but I can get by with 'em a couple times a day. I think I'll be back to 85% by Monday.

..and that's the day Primus is in town, doin' all the music from Wonka, so that will not be missed. :D

Thanks for all your [athletic] supports! In a few weeks, we'll have more to talk about than just my hot bod

Latest posts

Latest posts