What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver Bullet

Levitationofme

A little inspiration
IMG_0912.jpeg

Levitationofme

I owe @vermontman some smoke reports!

For me, I am not on a Grail Hunt for the best cannabis ever. I am looking to grow and experience the great cannabis of the world.

Mulanje

My usual test is getting up early and going for a long walk on the beach. Same Pipe yada yada lol.
recently this dumbass sprained his knee, so not walking on sand right now.

New test is doing a couple bong hits and off to gym and doing an hour of cardio. The right herb and it’s a pleasure. It has to last through the workout and deep into my string of espressos afterwards .

I have smoked the Mulanje A today

It’s very potent for sure. The initial high is very close to the Pineapple pheno from last year.
The Pineapple was the Cannabis version of
MMDA or the like.
This one is more interesting and introspective
Happy up with some seriousness if that makes sense. Effects memory a bit. Not an emotional
Hey ride.
Got me thru work out listening to music with nooooo problem. Sitting in coffee shop not wishing I had smoked more.
Orgone Accumulator https://g.co/kgs/5JKDgB

Smooth smoke thru my bong. Large hits possible
Sticky buds that stay pressed when squeezed.
Nice!
Earthy tropical flavors with a hazy feel.

Huston we have a problem! I don’t smell Diesel Cheese! This is one for people who appreciate
Cannabis on a deeper level.
This Mulanje pheno is not putting me in a couch.

Last edited:

vermontman

I owe @vermontman some smoke reports!

For me, I am not on a Grail Hunt for the best cannabis ever. I am looking to grow and experience the great cannabis of the world.

Mulanje

My usual test is getting up early and going for a long walk on the beach. Same Pipe yada yada lol.
recently this dumbass sprained his knee, so not walking on sand right now.

New test is doing a couple bong hits and off to gym and doing an hour of cardio. The right herb and it’s a pleasure. It has to last through the workout and deep into my string of espressos afterwards .

I have smoked the Mulanje A today

It’s very potent for sure. The initial high is very close to the Pineapple pheno from last year.
The Pineapple was the Cannabis version of
MMDA or the like.
This one is more interesting and introspective
Happy up with some seriousness if that makes sense. Effects memory a bit. Not an emotional
Hey ride.
Got me thru work out listening to music with nooooo problem. Sitting in coffee shop not wishing I had smoked more.
Orgone Accumulator https://g.co/kgs/5JKDgB

Smooth smoke thru my bong. Large hits possible
Sticky buds that stay pressed when squeezed.
Nice!
Earthy tropical flavors with a hazy feel.

Huston we have a problem! I don’t smell Diesel Cheese! This is one for people who appreciate
Cannabis on a deeper level.
This Mulanje pheno is not putting me in a couch.
Awesome smoke report my friend!
I hope your back to long walks on the beach really soon. I just repotted Mulanje clones. And the other African Seedlings are coming along nicely. Moshi, Kilimanjaro And my Oaxsacan cross with Mulanje. Nice to be back in the sun!