What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sierra Nevada, Guerilla Grow 2011...

strongbox18

Wow Endur the gdp crosses and rc have really plumped up quite a bit since the last update and then thc production looks just as great, that is definitly gonna be some great smoke =)
Hope your having a great week
Strongbox

GAME

What up GAME,
The plants get about 5-6 hours of direct light, & the rest of the day, is filtered sunlight.

Over the Winter, I'm going to open the canopy up really good. Selective trimming.
I think the reason that the plants aren't getting BIG, is because lack of direct sunlight.

The main Irrigation line is 3/4 inch(runs close to 300 yards down hill), then it reduces down to 1/2 inch that runs into the garden, & 1/4 inch to each plant, with a drip emitter.

Any more ?'s, just hit me up.
Peace
Endur

Thanks for the info. I believe opening up the canopy will work wonders for you next season. Around here, I generally try to grow in full sun since eyes in the sky are lacking/non-existant. I may hit you up later on for some irrigation questions. Wanna get some lines going........ but if I can't find the site.......... Peace bro !

Endur

Veteran
Aight.....Here is the BIG update.
The Raspberry Cough & GDP cross,will be harvested at the end of this week. :dance013:

Blue Dream/Mendo Lavender/ & Purple Kush have a few more weeks.

There will be a-lot of pictures, and @ the end of the post, I'll throw in a small video clip.

So, YA....Here ya Go.

GDP X ?....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Raspberry Cough...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Until next week, Be Safe, and Have A Happy Harvest, Everyone.
Peace
Endur

strongbox18

Man those GDP crosses sure do make some nice colored and very dense flowers i always love the uniqueness of the GDP it definitly holds a special place in my heart. The RC and mendo both look phenominal as always. So glad that they have made it to harvest, cant wait to see the fruits of your labor at the end of harvest=)

Best of wishes
Strongbox

Endur

Veteran
What's Good Everyone?
Hope everyone is enjoying my thread. :tiphat:

So I have been super busy, up in the hills. I am so exhausted, and nice to not worry about the Rain arriving mid week. Yikes....

So Yesterday, I harvested All the Raspberry Cough, Mendo Lavender, and a couple GDP X?, Also hung a military issue canvas tarp, 12 X 20.

Then, Today, I harvested the rest of the GDP X's, and hung another 12 X 10 plastic tarp.

In preparation, for the coming weeks, storm, I staked the Blue Dreams, & Purple Kushs really good. Hoping For tha Best.

I'll get some new pictures up here in A few.....

Endur

Endur

Veteran
Pictures.....

GDP X's
picture.php

GDP X's) 1 Plant
picture.php

GDP X's, 1 plant Harvested....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tarps....
picture.php

Harvest...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mendo Lavender Root mass...
picture.php

Forgot to mention, I found a new spring. It is a couple ridges over, from where I hung tha tarps to dry.
picture.php

I might have to Exploit this next year.....:)
Water is flowing all season.

This is what the terrain looks like in my hood.
picture.php

This....
picture.php

& a nice view of tha West, Sun setting in the horizon....Makes for a nice days hard work a little more easier.
picture.php

I'll be back up tha hill on Monday.
The only strains left, are the Blue Dream, & Purple Kush,
Hope everyone has a Nice Weekend.
Peace...
Endur

Latest posts

Latest posts