What's new

Side by side comparison

NinjaCS

i think his tactic is working as intended. If some of you are getting so upset over something so trivial, imagine how the thread could play out. either play along, or gtfo. simple. the other defol threads are ridiculously bloated with personal attacks and BS.

btw, can i have access :)

bugler

For the record, I thought my 1st post was rather critical, yet I'm seeing the pics. Certainly no ass kissing required. Anybody who wants to see it, just say so I'm sure he'll open it up to ya.

Incognegro

/ .,m
i think his tactic is working as intended. If some of you are getting so upset over something so trivial, imagine how the thread could play out. either play along, or gtfo. simple. the other defol threads are ridiculously bloated with personal attacks and BS.

btw, can i have access :)

EXACTLY!!! Lol, I laugh at all the negative comments...this is exactly why I made it a private album...
All those who decide to post negative remarks, or insult me simply get added to my ever growing ignore list, that way when I post updates and etc, I see those who are really following along, not posting derogatory bullshit! Nuff said

Access granted Ninja!:ying:

oldone

Thanks for adding me brother.

I have been doing a limited defol for a long time. My idea was to remove leaves that were interfering with light or airflow. I have no idea if it increases yield or not but it seemed to be a good idea.

Very interested in your results. My tiny cab can only grow 1 or 2 plants at a time, so I'll be watching.

Thanks for taking the time to document your experiment.
OO

NinjaCS

thanks for the add! now that i can see the pics, i can comment further haha. My journey into defol has shown about the same. First time i pulled a plant i defoliated from the beginning, i was shocked at how fragile the roots looked. what this has allowed im my experience, is that i can keep a plant in a smaller container longer.

now, this is a plus only in certain situations, and not an overall good thing depending on your goals. works great in combination with coco hempy buckets for clones, and clones needing an extra long veg time for example. I can keep rooted clones that i defoliate, in 16oz solo cups for a very long time if i wished. many many weeks can go by, then i can either go up to a gallon, or right into their 3 gallon finish pot. either way, i basically get a 16oz cup full of roots. literally.

Incognegro

thanks for the add! now that i can see the pics, i can comment further haha. My journey into defol has shown about the same. First time i pulled a plant i defoliated from the beginning, i was shocked at how fragile the roots looked. what this has allowed im my experience, is that i can keep a plant in a smaller container longer.

now, this is a plus only in certain situations, and not an overall good thing depending on your goals. works great in combination with coco hempy buckets for clones, and clones needing an extra long veg time for example. I can keep rooted clones that i defoliate, in 16oz solo cups for a very long time if i wished. many many weeks can go by, then i can either go up to a gallon, or right into their 3 gallon finish pot. either way, i basically get a 16oz cup full of roots. literally.

Lol, good stuff! I will keep that in mind!
As I will need to move soon, and I will try to remember this, as I want to keep moms for new location.... Will see!:thank you:

Reg Dunlop

Hey Incog,
I wouldn't mind seeing the pics aswell. I tried reading through that sticky and it got to be a bit mind numbing. First 30 pages I was all stoked to try this, then the next thirty I changed my mind,I must have went back and forth 2 or three times! But in the end the pics don't lie.

Incognegro

Another quick pic taken....

more to come tomorrow!

As I've got some more remodeling to do in the grow room....

Theoretically anyway! LMFAO!:blowbubbles::tiphat:

blownupboy

guess what?

guess what?

guess what? I wouldn't want to see what a side by side comparison grow looks like from someone who is so fragile that they have to exclude everyone initially so people are forced to BE HIS FRIEND if they want to see his pics. what a loser.

yoss33

Veteran
Hi Incognegro,
Please, make the album public if you really have something to show and don't call 'haters' people who tell you you show NOTHING, you look lame&paranoid because that's exactly what you are showing - NOTHING.
I'm here and I consider myself "genuinely interested". I've never seen or commented any post/thread of yours, so I'm not a "hater". Can I (and people like me) see the pics?

Incognegro

Texikaner, Access Granted!

Yoss...I'm confused....I'm lame and paranoid, but yet yo want in... I don't get it...

LMAO, need to make up your mind, but fuck it...I'll let you in...

Latest posts

Latest posts