What's new

Sick... Covid-19

RudeDog

Veteran
if you can get hydroxychloroquine its supposed to be the best thing to take, proven to work in several studies apparently. forget that vaccine shyt.

I took hydroxychloroquine for two years after I was diagnosed with inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis. It's used to hit a disease hard at the onset, doubt it will prevent Covid.

St. Phatty

I took hydroxychloroquine for two years after I was diagnosed with inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis. It's used to hit a disease hard at the onset, doubt it will prevent Covid.

timing is everything.

HCQ is simply a tool to get Zinc past the Cell wall - after that the HCQ has no further purpose.

One of the components of Green Tea is also a Zinc ionophore (smuggler). So are Grapes, especially grape skins.

i'm trying to find out if Red wine keeps its Quercetin, which is the Bioflavonoid that has the Zinc Ionophore capability.

when people take HCQ, e.g. as chloroquine was given to American troops - you take it before the time of exposure.

since they didn't give American troops Zinc, the military doctors who gave American troops in Vietnam chloroquine, may have calculated that the troops got enough Zinc from, for example, French Fries.

How many people get the big D side effect of HCQ ?

EsterEssence

Veteran
Glad you folks came through the nightmare, hopefully your wife has built up some resistance to the disease,Thanks for helping people...

Latest posts

Latest posts