What's new

Sick... Covid-19

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
I'm experiencing exactly the same...Spot on the same.
You also not always run a fever. Me and the misses are not having a fever.
We're confirmed (tested) Covid-19 positive.

Contact your physician.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw this Cvh... . Your in our chants brother ... here's to a speedy recovery.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yes - I do hope you shake it off soon - sounds nasty - but not consistent in its intensity - lets hope you just get a mild dose -

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear, Cvh. It's taking a toll everywhere. Like others said- read to boost immunity, get back on track....zinc (who knew?), Probiotics, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Ginseng, Garlic.

Hope both of you rest & recover soon! All the best!

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
No worries I'll run it off. ;-) Not feeling that ill.

Take care all and contact your physician if you're feeling pain in your lungs even if you're not really feeling sick or running a fever.

THC123

Veteran
I'm experiencing exactly the same...Spot on the same.
You also not always run a fever. Me and the misses are not having a fever.
We're confirmed (tested) Covid-19 positive.

Contact your physician.

Damn, yeah tomorrow I already had to go for a document to prolong my leave from work for a month :dance013::dance013::dance013:

But goddammit that doesn't sound good:fsu:

I have been so carefull, havent left house only to go to store and (I shit you not) wore a gas mask that you can wear during a chemical attack.

My only weak points have been the fucking munchies. I ordered pizza and burgers few times, maybe it was in the food cuz I disinfected the packages. But we will never know.

I hope I don't have it and i I do that I don't get those blood cloths or worse.

Cvh after you are better I would go and have your system checked as the latest findings show you can develop blood cloths everywhere. SHould be treatable, but if nobody notices or looks, then it can get serious over time.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Sorry to hear, hope you both get over it soon. I’ve had a runny nose and a little bit of a sore throat, no lung problems, I live alone and don’t leave the ranch, and there is no delivery here except my daughter bringing me food. Taking vit C,D, echinacea...

watts

ohms
Veteran
When you recover from the virus, you may feel pretty run down and weak for a while. I recommend American Ginseng to get you back to feeling good.

Hookahhead

Damn Cvh sorry to hear about you and your wife. Hope neither of you experience any worse symptoms than what you’re already experiencing. Might be time to make some medibles if you don’t have some already on hand?

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Wasn't feeling that very good this morning.
Kept it slow today, took some strong vitamins and slept mostly throughout the day.
Late afternoon here now, getting close to dinner time. Going to try to eat something later.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i had the runny nose for about a month. had pain in right lung but not left...after doing dabs, it hurt. coughing up clear phlegm, no color. had some stomach issues too.
this was middle january after my daughters family came back from a cruise to mexico.
don't normally get the flu either, haven't had a flu shot for fifteen years.
wife had some of the symptoms but not all, she's still weak and having trouble catching her breath.
we will not take any vaccines when that is offered...not after gates hinted at including bio-tracking nanotech in them...

get yourselves well, hopefully the warning from the WHO about reinfection is just air.

edit: i haven't been out but 5 times in 2 months, just to store and once to dinner before everything shut down...

X

xavier7995

There's a fairly reasonable chance we have it, been showing some symptoms but wife and child seem alright. Sorta sucks as stress and allergies cause the same sort of symptoms, mostly the tight chest aspect. We have been exposed a few times due to the assholes next door.

Edit: I have to go in for a follow up dr appointment so will get checked before that, obviously avoiding hospitals as much as possible and wouldn't want to show up if I am germy.

HalfArsedFarmer

Hope you get better buddy..

I have A few family members working in various areas of health care & all are cacking it at the moment....

For those of you you how don't know what cacking it means, Shitting it....

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Just woke up feeling a bit better today. The lungs still hurt but it's also a bit less then yesterday.
Had not a bad night's sleep. So I feel well rested. Just took some vitamins.

Going to cook up some fresh Spanish garlic bread soup for lunch.

Check this video out if you don't know what Spanish garlic bread soup is:
So easy to make and so good.

Sopa de ajo:

[YOUTUBEIF]fixHiTWKRWA[/YOUTUBEIF]

mr.brunch

Veteran
Speedy recovery to you my friend.
On the plus side, studies are suggesting you can’t get it twice

RudeDog

Veteran
Get well soon...That soup looks top class. Will that soon, have a load of garlic in my allotment a month off harvest.

I've been consuming neem, AHCC, and ginkgo biloba daily during this crisis. I didn't lose my job, so I'm still going in. I was wearing a mask, than it got annoying. I figure, fuck it I don't come in contact with old people, I work alone, with maybe one or two other people i can stay away from.