What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hand pump dispensers? Nnnicccce! Wouldn't it be sweet if 1 pump put out exactly 6 or 9 mls? Yes, yes it would.

As far as Pearl Mae or may not, have you tried her in a different spot on the table? Did the last plant in that corner have any issue? Sometimes a corner can just be a dead spot. Because... I don't know - dead air, heat funnel - some stupid shit you cant figure out without a bunch of lab equipment.

Eagerly awaiting bud structure development on those Chaco/PUS girls.

Brother, Im sensing a ton of tension - beyond the back and forth with Nutz. Now this is just a suggestion, but take a break from the thread, the whole site if need be - just for a week. You cant avoid all the other shit in life but you can skip IC for a few days. Ive been loving it. Each day I feel less inclined to even sign in. When I do, its only for a few minutes then Im out.

Ha! Kinda funny 'cause Im just about ready to start a new thread. My head, my heart and my grow are on the same page again, so its time and Im ready.

Much love.

yeah pouring outa 1 gallon bottles into a shot glass is stupid hard. And then the syringes only reach so far down into the bottle... grower perils lol

Pearl Mae can suck a fat one - i don't get how all the plants around that one plant have ZERO symptoms and visual ques of trouble like her - but some how the air she gets is worse than the rest...

I don't get that. Maybe in a 12x12 room with 2 fans but my 5x5x8 box... shit guys.... I have to pause for photos or turn the fans off...

and the fans are on the middle setting. Only thing going on is the air isn't flowing in a circular direction around the whole room - maybe that'll improve shtuff.

Should I leave the fan in the back on the stool pointing one direction - and then the upper mounted fan in the right direction to get a circular air flow established.

or should I keep it osculating without timing between each other - their potentially blowing at each other at the same time.

Me too :D I have high hope for all of them :)

Nutz means good - he just doesn't know how to say things nicely or precisely...

As far as a break from IC? fuck that man! I love you guys. Did you see pono's grow this year :canabis: and I REALLY hope BlueBerry is only on a 10 day ban... that crazy son of a gun sure spiced shit up around here, just don't be creeping on the bitches.... Lots of squares around here recently and too much bickering over opinions... but maybe ICMag needs leaders to give those who are serious and interested in what this site is about an oasis to escape too from the usual clowning most threads turn into.

Thats why i'll continue to post and looks like a joint is required and some video work :joint:... its really fun to me, and the motivation from teh attention helps ALOT.

Coffee does miracles too lol

can't wait ot see your transformation WG!!!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No...u want a the air to circle around the room=no dead spots.:tiphat:

Literally circle - or jsut good airflow everywhere?

Thanks man - you are being a great help and appreciate your time and concern, alot.

Cheers ninjas - joint/video time

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should switch back to AN just to give Coconutz something to do LOL

just joshing

Coconutz

Veteran
coconaughty is up to my eyeballs in herb and trimming ganja, making hash out of the sweet sensimilla, making butter outta pot, herb infused coconut oil and rolling fat spliffs of weed, propin the floppys, and most of all Im interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd job or whatever you wanna call it.
Reminds me of an In Living Color skit about jamaicans.
Peace

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
What was I thinking? Youre fully 'invested' now, shit.

Id just smoke that corner since everything else is aces. Ya never know. Look at rivers - where theres a bend, theres less flow on the outside. If the bend is wide enough, theres an eddy where the flow drops so low that you cant see it. Think of the corner as a extreme bend. Corners have no flow - theyre a stop-turn. Just imagine if racetracks were rectangles instead of ovals. What if we couldn't round corners? We would all be doing the military 2-step. Halt! Right face! March!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Good airflow everywhere or circulating. Whatever ya can manage. Here is a crappy layout i did real quick.

Attachments

• 20140709_181459.jpg
    20140709_181459.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 7

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
coconaughty is up to my eyeballs in herb and trimming ganja, making hash out of the sweet sensimilla, making butter outta pot, herb infused coconut oil and rolling fat spliffs of weed, propin the floppys, and most of all Im interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd job or whatever you wanna call it.
Reminds me of an In Living Color skit about jamaicans.
Peace

I quote that skit monthly lmfao. Classic.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Camera batteries died... buster camera man... Charging it now

Camera batteries died... buster camera man... Charging it now

Just messing around man... you gimme a hard time some times ya know.

But I appreciate your input and help - you helped me in the past - I respect yah mon - just don't always agree with yah :friends:

Sounds like you have some good problems... and are busy.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL man that skits hilarious lol

Can't give more rep to anyone here till I spread some mo'

Art - badass diagrams man - i'll have the engineers coordinate the schematics and get the lazy bomboclat jamacians to install it LOL

v|
|o >
] <- Door with intake at ground level and exhaust at face level
|v
|
|v________|

Circles are the fans I got - arrows are the direction of air flow.

Leave the fans blowing in the red arrow directions?

The passive intake kinda gets sucked into the back of the room by the exhaust fan/filter and the back fan on the stole, the other one was for canopy airfow and it hits the whole room but doesn't create an almost vortex.

Is that ideal? have the air sorta spin from bottom up and out? I know its ideal for vert.

idk I never had to worry about stupid ass air flow... I should just chop it all down and monocrop some glue and call it a day LOL :joint:

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lemon Haze = Leaf Rust or Nutrient Issue

Lemon Haze = Leaf Rust or Nutrient Issue

Roots are tan but white for the majority.

Killed a good plant. sad about it / mad but its done.

I think it just had a severe calcium problem.

Fuck this shit lol... idk what to do - other than ride the wave yah kno?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Roots are tan but white for the majority.

Killed a good plant. sad about it / mad but its done.

I think it just had a severe calcium problem.

Fuck this shit lol... idk what to do - other than ride the wave yah kno?

Dammit! The other shoe always drops don't it. Such is life - the yin and yang.

Sometimes I think Im still paying for that snake I killed when I was 4.