Chacos Chems sister x Nevilles haze #2

Chacos Chems sister x Nevilles haze #2

:canabis:

picture.php
picture.php

And to finish off todays update - a nice comparison

picture.php

picture.php

Be safe my ninjas - Be green - good vibe it - Bless them all - Love everything and don't forget to share!

Time for a quick video game - dab sesh at the homies and then a "COSMIC PARTY" lol been waiting to eat these shrooms at the right time - no work tomorrow so hopefully tonight is legit.

ciao amigos

Coconutz

Veteran
I was talking about oscillating fans up top near the soggy looking plants that are a few feet above the little fan you have against the wall
I didnt know if there were any up top

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't drop

didn't drop

wasn't exactly cosmic IMO lol

bananas for the boost? sounds interesting

@ coconutz - you always got something to say and sometimes its pointless lol What you are visually experiencing is genetic variables.

That one droopy plant is the Single Blackberry Pearl freebie that survived and has bad reviews on here already... I'm just growing it cause thats what I do. Its genetic inferior to the other plants.

Airflow.... gimme a break bro....

And as for the heat... 83F is IMO normal/perfect conditions.... The summer sun.. and heat right now.. for growers outside...

Ya'll mother fuckers forget that Cannabis is a WEED. Hardy as fuck.

Of course inside the changes in environmental conditions are more detrimental if done haphazardly but like everything else it adapts and moves forward...

I'm doing the best I can with What I got... and I don't mean this in a cocky way but I feel im doing better than others who have way more resources and space and other shtuff. :joint:

Been gardening since the break of dawn... I didn't sleep much last night.

My left foot keeps going numb randomly... I think I have a bad nerve in my back.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No customizing needed man. The breaker box has an uneven load now because of your grow probably. Im not there to map whats on what breaker but you can take a pic an we can figure it out from there if ya wanna dig deeper an keep this from happening again. Its pretty straight forward, ya dont want to have the kit hen breakers on the grow breakers side, ect. Upto you LyryC.

I'll take a picture its just this place is GHETTO lol... the breaker box mapping... well thats so vague its useless and the system is old too...

I just don't want to start trying to fix something that I potentially can't do/ is extremely important and needs to be done by codes and properly...

So picture of the breaker box with teh cover off and of the meters?

Coconutz

Veteran
excuse me for not seeing a tiny fan up there...lol
took you how long to figure out 6/9?
I only pointlessly said that shit for 2 years
Never seen a plant soggy/droopy from genetics
peace

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this an apartment or house? Are you renting a room or whole house?

renting apartment

excuse me for not seeing a tiny fan up there...lol
took you how long to figure out 6/9?
I only pointlessly said that shit for 2 years
Never seen a plant soggy/droopy from genetics
peace

Its the same size as the other fan...

In all honesty 6/9 is great but so is the plethora of other nutrients out there. Due to my failure as a gardener and scapegoating AN I switched to 6/9 from my recent past trouble. What made that switch really happen was the lack of professionalism from AN from contacting them - to their website - to speaking with vendors and my personal experience - the shit works but I don't want to support those fucking clowns.

So tell me why the plants right next to it - like the pineapple haze isn't droopy? Or the BATF F2 #1? BATF F2 #2 and #3 are droopy - testing those. NTOG no problems... did you see the GDP x Querkle?

I'm not going to try and pamper every stupid plant. Specially seed plants - round 1.

Bitch can't hang brothah... shes the oldest - was always healthy in veg... shes just that... a bitch who can't tolerate some heat... Oh and I think shes hungry, wants more than just 1.0-1.3 EC :tiphat: and why is it every thread of mines you stop by we always go at it lol you're a tiny fan :D lol

Coconutz

Veteran
I used ta just stop by to bash AN...
I wasnt bashing the size of your fans homey
its the motion of the ocean that counts...
it just looked like that fugly bitch wasnt invited to the dance is all

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup some one making pnut butter jelly sandwich at 1am :D lol

I'll get that picture later.

Got bit in the ass by a nap today... those things fuck everything up.

Good thing it happened after I was done with everything but it took a lot to get me up and hopefully I don't stay up too late.

finally got my hand pump dispensers for the gallon nute bottles! :party:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hand pump dispensers? Nnnicccce! Wouldn't it be sweet if 1 pump put out exactly 6 or 9 mls? Yes, yes it would.

As far as Pearl Mae or may not, have you tried her in a different spot on the table? Did the last plant in that corner have any issue? Sometimes a corner can just be a dead spot. Because... I don't know - dead air, heat funnel - some stupid shit you cant figure out without a bunch of lab equipment.

Eagerly awaiting bud structure development on those Chaco/PUS girls.

Brother, Im sensing a ton of tension - beyond the back and forth with Nutz. Now this is just a suggestion, but take a break from the thread, the whole site if need be - just for a week. You cant avoid all the other shit in life but you can skip IC for a few days. Ive been loving it. Each day I feel less inclined to even sign in. When I do, its only for a few minutes then Im out.

Ha! Kinda funny 'cause Im just about ready to start a new thread. My head, my heart and my grow are on the same page again, so its time and Im ready.

Much love.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
As far as Pearl Mae or may not, have you tried her in a different spot on the table? Did the last plant in that corner have any issue? Sometimes a corner can just be a dead spot. Because... I don't know - dead air, heat funnel - some stupid shit you cant figure out without a bunch of lab equipment.

No lab equip needed, just an empty room an a stick of nag champa. Follow the smoke an adjust fans till you get a proper flow. Figure where your canopy will reach to an set the flow.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
No lab equip needed, just an empty room an a stick of nag champa. Follow the smoke an adjust fans till you get a proper flow. Figure where your canopy will reach to an set the flow.

I was thinking the same thing after I wrote that. Thick smoke. If its not immediately dissipated then the air aint moving well enough. But, I figured LC would figure it out.

Latest posts

Latest posts