What's new

Showering

H

h^2 O

told me to shower
i like marinating
:bandit:
I shower every day bro, can't wake up without a hot shower and my beautiful smelling soaps...I mean manly dude weiner kleeners...
Hey at least you didn't tell HER to shower! That wouldn't go over very well

M

movingtocally

Showering with mediocre water pressure is a chore. Showering with epic water pressure is like the best part of your day!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
showering in water that's too hard or too soft is almost worse than low pressure.

HandsomeVulture

Showering is awesome. Sometimes I wish I had a lawn chair in my shower. Also, tripping while showering, unless you have an unruly shower curtain.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not offcially alive until I have had a shower, if I skip a morning shower it is going to be a long day.

S

sparkjumper

I can go a day if I have to but I'll be hittin the three spots that form the nasty triangle with a soapy towel you musk sniffin lowlife showerless motherfuckers

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
How can you not like showering? Damn hippies.... i knew something stunk around here!

Seriously though, for the winter time get yourself a tiny 1500w space heater. For the 30 minutes or so max your in there, it aint gonna cost that much electricity and it makes getting out of the shower not bad at all.

Also a heady shower head is key. One with a 15" arm and rainfall type head. Got ours for 20 bucks.

U

ureapwhatusow

its obvious the fluoride is getting to you

water trees, not people

but i broke down, basically cause a man has needs and um whatever

H

h^2 O

so ureapwhatusow, what do you know about fluoridation?
dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb-45th-anniversary-edition-20090616051323455-000.jpg

dr_strangelove_1.png

Showering is the only way I can wake-up in the morning.

How do you get rid of all the nutsalt if you don't shower? I feel like it'd create salt deposits atwixt your legs. You'd have nutsalt stalagmites hangin' off your balls and whatnot.

zomg1

the only time i hate taking shower's is when im staying in a hotel and there is low water pressure, it feel's like someone is taking a pee on your head in a low pressure shower :(

high water pressure is a necessity!

Latest posts

Latest posts