What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SHOW YOUR SEED COLLECTION

ccgnz

It's changed since I posted that. Seeds get added all the time. At my age, it is time to slow down on the seed making and start growing what I've not grown or very few grown. I don't need to make any more or buy any,.
Me too I'm 59,I might grab a couple strains next season from a couple Canadian breeders who have older strains heavily worked for outdoor,other than that the $1K+order days are gone as I can't recoup the cost w/a flooded weed market.6-10 lbs. of 12-15 strains when I smoke 1 joint a day and hardly have anywhere to put it something has to give,It's tough to break though when your used to having a jungle come harvest time and I LOVE working w/the plant. Like I said in a prior post,the pols. here think it's a golden goose that keeps laying the golden eggs as a revenue source without realizing we are at overkill levels.

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hey is it possible, to ask if trading is fine?
We are now legal, here in germany. So if someone wanna trade and is in the EU (and if the admin says its okay) PN me.. :)