• Considering

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Never will

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
So I have been thinking about getting some ink to express my love and committment to many things, family being one, maybe a couple important dates, something funny and of course mj.....

anyone wanna share their ink? remember this is a website, etc and ink is forever, so i understand if you do not.....or maybe you just got a sample one, maybe some motivated icmager (papaja) can draw one up? lol...

Here is some samples of the things i have come to like and would consider:

not for me in particular, but gotta admit must have some passion:

i also considering something more tribal:

or with some color

a little to much for me, but i like the leaf design and face combo, no, i like this one..maybe not that big...
weedman.gif

a classic:
pic042907_2_large.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
i always wanted a big ass bud like that on my ribs tho and about 4 times as big and done by a hawaiin artist that specializes in flowers .

....that dudes shit is cool 4 now, but too small for that detail they tried to cram in, and in 10 yrs is gonna look like a big green blob of diahria.

ive seen a cpl bud tats done right the way im talking about.

NOKUY

Veteran
green blob of diahria..... is there some good do's and don'ts to know?

yeah if u want a detailed flower get it as big as possible, and then get it bigger...like i said about 4 times as big as that.

then the artist can put in proper detail, and you can see it, and it will last.

hold on ill show u the difference

NOKUY

Veteran
this is exactly what i would do, but much bigger and w/ a MJ plant of course

heart-flower-nerve-tattoo.jpg

now see how much better the details look when they are bigger:

butterfly+flower+tattoo+7.jpg

saint

I like both of those alot. I very much want my whole back done. But more of a mural instead of the few that chica has. Though that's probably what she's going for eventually.

NOKUY

Veteran
also bob marley tats...here are a few...cpl good cpl not so much..

i love this one...talk about devoted!
a035a909e31b04a252c6e38dfa875cde.jpg

beautiful:
Bob%20Marley%20Tattoo.jpg

pretty good:
Marley_Tattoo.jpg

or buffy anyone:
a-obsessed-buffy-fan-s-tattoo-tattoos-1185806_451_601.jpg

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I would get something that represents cannabis, but I don't think I would get anything blatant. Unless the laws changes, that's asking for too much trouble. Too much of a security risk.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
rocking full japanese sleeves & chest over hear,dragon,foo dog,hannya mask ,koi fish blossoms ect ect ,back in for more ink in a few weeks:joint:.then moving onto my lower legs.....sorry but i aint posting pics ( thats as good as a finger print)

keep it green
highlander

Ive been looking for the perfect artist to do my work within the next month or so. I have a tribute to my daughter, that was drawn up by a tattoo artist buddy I know. I can seem to find him so Ive been looking for someone else to do it.. I will not post a pic of it.. Just know Im doing it for my daughter and its gona be sick!

GFam

PotTat3.jpg

I have a few family members with MJ related tats, mainly pot leaves. Im really not sure if I would ever have one done. I would like to say yes, but with the legal status, and all, its a toss up. I would love to say yes..

GFam

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i have some,wish i could show.....i voted yes.............i have a skull "with praying hand's"smoking a chillum:D...long live my friend's,and motovation.......:D

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
ink is soooo addictive. i pretty much have my whole upper body planned from the neck down. when i am done i will have a "shirt". definatly planning on paying tribute to mary somewhere along the way............

NOKUY

Veteran
PotTat3.jpg

I have a few family members with MJ related tats, mainly pot leaves. Im really not sure if I would ever have one done. I would like to say yes, but with the legal status, and all, its a toss up. I would love to say yes..

GFam

tattoos of ganja plants arent illegal...maybe thats changed since i last looked i dont know.

Latest posts

Latest posts