What's new

Show your autoflower pix

apaul1983

Awesome grows every 1.

I'm going to have a auto grow soon but i just cant choose what auto to grow... ahaha
Any suggestions???

Good luck!!!
Budda seeds Red Dwarf is awsome as well as Short Stuff Auto Assassin. I won't be growing any others' now that I've found my two perfect strains. The R Dwarf tastes the same as skunk#1 and the A Assassin like AK47. Makes killa water hash! Will post picks when ready to harvest.

jerzu19

Veteran
picture.php

pozdro

F

FullDuplex

Currently running these ladies

Currently running these ladies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See the gallery for more

F

FullDuplex

:thank you:

Thanks guys

Yo FD, what strain is that???

1,3,4 are Bud Wider . The third is a variation to the pheno.

number 2 is Bad Betty .

Nice! That shot with the bic looks like my G13 PD did.

This is my fault though at an attempt to air prune the roots of the plant like a long season girl. Needless to say it stunted the plant. Live and learn :) they get a lot bigger than that just i disturbed the rootball...

gsmoked

Very nice pics fellas havent been on in a while things always moving i see he he he , i have just got in from work n ad my first smoke from a stressfull bullshit day n now i feel relaxed very chilled and happy :) fucking right pal ! dnt you just love weed :) anyways im gonna get to me point trust i have had a few successfull grows with my red 300w cfl and 6 23watt cfl side lights , i am obviosuly always learning and struggling to spell it seems lol but i seem to have the knack of growing as i have produced some very nice green for how inexperinced i am, i thank my father for that making me grow shit when i was a kid ( tamoto plants of course ;) ) neways this thing i cnt get my tiny stoned brain around is how far shall i keep the 300 w above my plants , things i am considering if the light is too close like 3 inches as most plp advise, the plants not recieving the full potential of the light, i believe the light as light is maybe its strongest 6 7 inches away from the plant obv reasons it being too far away but ya get me anyone have an ideas or know about this let me know thanks :D

Yeoman

2009 OD AF

2009 OD AF

"Cousin It" - October 2009 - Outdoor - Yielded just over 1oz (Dry) - 71 Days from Seed to Completion

This particular shot was taken in the State of Maine.

picture.php

badjha

Easyryder from JD, i start with 250w cfl but to much heat in my shoe box size cab
and they actually are 32 days old on thos pics

Yeoman

Whoa..

Whoa..

@ Goodsensy4all,

What exactly is this strain / cut?

picture.php

I really really like that monster!!

Regards,

Latest posts

Latest posts