picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Seeing as how this is the most popping thread in the auto forum I figured I would post my question here.... Hands down, what is the most potent auto strain currently available??? I have not tried a auto since the original lowryder and that was a let down. What auto will impress??? Anyone growing Sour 60???

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Seeing as how this is the most popping thread in the auto forum I figured I would post my question here.... Hands down, what is the most potent auto strain currently available??? I have not tried a auto since the original lowryder and that was a let down. What auto will impress??? Anyone growing Sour 60???

Hmm thats a hard one, i think your in the right direction with sour60, i grew it and had great results, you can check through my albums if youd like to see more pictures... Get some s60 and you wont be let down like with the original LR, shit even if you get LR2 youd be happy:tiphat:

ImStoned

Purple Jems micro plant :p

White Russian

Lowryder

White Russian x Cindy'99

White Master

Hindu Kush

Diesel Ryder x Ak47

@edit. Thanks 20/4 ;) Love ur PinkBUD too

J

joejusttyped

Is that Road Runner?

Sweet Seeds Fast Bud, not Dinafem. And in case you were talking about that stuffed animal, its Garfield the cat :)

AK Diesel looks mighty tasty!

Hey darkdog how was your second grow at Big Band? Did they finish like true AF's?

d4rkdog

Hey darkdog how was your second grow at Big Band? Did they finish like true AF's?

Yo!

I have switched to 12/12 i didnt wait to see if there are going to "AF".
But the plants were nicer and bigger, i have used biger pots and more cfls.
Now I'm on third grow same big band, we will see the results :)