What's new

Show your autoflower pix

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
These are some beautiful pics mate, plants looks nice and healthy. Love the colors on her!!

Those are old pictures, if you find my thread a few under this one you will see newer pictures, but even those are almost a week old, i hope to have some new pictures over the weekend, should be intresting:tiphat:

canned abyss1

Veteran
Best thread in the auto section, thanks for starting it abyss:thank you:

Now lets see what that spyder has been up to:)

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it. Where I live, now has legal medical marijuana so I have been focused on that. Spyder has been released locally and got a two page article written about it in a medical marijuana magazine. There are some good things in the works including Spyder x WonderHaze, Spyder x Ducksfoot, and a few other things

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Thanks, I'm glad that you like it. Where I live, now has legal medical marijuana so I have been focused on that. Spyder has been released locally and got a two page article written about it in a medical marijuana magazine. There are some good things in the works including Spyder x WonderHaze, Spyder x Ducksfoot, and a few other things

Now thats exciting! Im sure the people of icmags auto section would love to see the founder of this thread post some pictures of his new work!:tiphat:

mckb024

its a very unique looking landrace sativa with a very heady visual high YEAH!!!!
much props abyss1

jerzu19

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

pozdro jerzu

canned abyss1

Veteran
Now thats exciting! Im sure the people of icmags auto section would love to see the founder of this thread post some pictures of his new work!:tiphat:

These are Spyder x Ducksfoot F1's I am still testing out a bunch to select the best Pheno's. I don't expect to see any AF or webbed traits until at least the F2 or possibly F3 generation. Right now I am just searching for potency and resin production etc.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Female and Male

picture.php

Male

picture.php

Female and male

picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Canned Abyss1-
Pretty cool to breed in a duckfoot purposefully... what was the desirable trait that went with it? Was it a dank smell or something?

J

joejusttyped

D4rkdog id love more info on your kannabia auto such as how long it took, height ect and a smoke report if possible

d4rkdog

Hi there!

First of all, sorry for my bad english....

I'm preatty setisfied with kannabia, so far I have only tried the "big band", the taste and smell is very good, something like lemon, orange, dunno something different:) Stone repord = awesome, very "strong" stuff.
But there was problem with "auto switching" to flowering, i was on 30 day of vege, and the plants werent started to flower, so i was forced to switch from 18/6 to 12/12. That taken a little more time, i can say about 3 months from seed to harvesting. The hight is around 50 cm or 20 inches. I was using CFLs.

J

joejusttyped

Very lovely thank you. I had feared they werent 100% stable autos

Big band looks good tho. A nice bubble gum cross. Did it yeild 80g outdoor like they claim it can?

d4rkdog

Dont know, i got round 20 25g per plant indoor, but im a beginner grower and only 150W CFL, i think with HPS and a little more experiance you can get 30,40+. Pretty cool i think.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
kannabia fuked up on their autos im yet to see 1 strain that auto flowers like they are meant to with the exception of blue mataro

althought their auto strains do sound delish its a shame they dont do what it says on the tin

i think more work is needed with their current line and they may produce some winners in the end

nice grow though just a shame its not a true auto in the sense of the word

J

joejusttyped

Yeah theres a few kannabias i would love to pick up if they were a little cheaper and fully auto :)

Latest posts

Latest posts