What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Seedling

Here are a couple of Bush Phenos for you guys and girls.

First an HBD at 55 days, will need another 20 days atleast
picture.php

and then a La Diva at the same age, also needing atleast 3 more weeks.
picture.php

Both are smelling very good and starting to turn on the purple colors. Will easily get 1 Oz of each if not more. They are twice the size of the other phenos and i got over 1/2 from them...

Seedling

Cheers mate. Can tell you that the HBD is very potent and has a really sweet berry flavour. Rock soild buds, great smoke and great bag apeal.
The plants are in 1 gal pots or just over that.

Here are some bud pics of my first grow. Russian Rocket Fuel.

Got about 16g dry off it. I did not feed this plant any food/nutes at all. Just what was in my Miracle Gro Moisture Control soil.

Was about 10-11 weeks from seed to chop, with about 15% amber, 80% cloudy, and 5% clear trichs.
The high creeps up on you. The bud doesnt smell very strong on the outside, but once you grind it up, it has a very nice diesel smell.

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

Mr.Meds

looks like the RRF looks a lot like HBD. I found HBD to be make me anxious feeling. licknroll - that ak47xss#1 looks nice, did you make that cross?? I wish I had some ss#1 left because I have some 47 pollen.

....and I don't think that's a dehydrator, it looks like a house fan?

Seedling

Things are looking good, two weeks to go maybe...

The la Diva is very Sativa dominant, has a very Hazy smell, almost like the good old Purple Haze. Looks amazing aswell, buds are not super tight though

picture.php

picture.php

Finally the HBD, turning on the colors now and frosting up as we speak.
picture.php

kromanti11

Hey guys I got some HBD going and the first one just started shower her hairs I'm happy heres my set up an some older pics and I'm going to upload a pic from today in a min.

setup
1_100_0488.jpg

The babies less then a week ago (red cup is LA woman)
1_100_0501.jpg

Flying Goat

Awesome pics, y'all! Being a newbie to autoflowers, I have a couple questions...

1) How did the RRF smoke? I'm interested in pain control & higher CBDs...

2) I have HBD on order, my 1st true AF. Smoke report, anyone?

Packs cone, waits & watches for info...

Mr.Meds

Hey Goat... For me the HBD was far to racey. Gave me anxiety more than it did anything else. I didn't find it good for sleep or pain personally. I picked 80/20 (cloudy/amber), so I would definitely let it ripen as much as you can.

Same for the RRF. Very strong smoke, and you can definitely feel/smell the diesel in it. I cannot smoke it before bed. Very heady high. Racy. I wouldnt suggest it for pain.

Seedling

Interesting to hear from both Meds and Happy finding the HBD racy. Me on the other hand feels the opposite. I picked the HBD because I need help sleeping. I let mine go till 80% were amber and i would compare that smoke to any heavy indica ive smoked before. Nice and mellow to start with and slowly working its way to a great body high. My busy brain that is always full of a million thoughts get a chance to just think about nothing and relax. My body gets that beautiful feeling of almost not beeing there. Takes away any anxiety that was there. Guess there is a big difference in smoke depending on how long u let them go, took a couple down earlier, about 40% amber and there is a big difference, used that for social smoke so to say.

To answer your question Kromanti11, I would not worry about that, all of mine turned more or less purple. It doesent happen til in late flower so be patient and make sure to let them ripe properly. Nice grow by the way, good luck with the HBD I just love that strain, smell taste, look and high is very good...

All and all im very happy with what i get from the HBD, will grow it again at some point for sure.

Bighill

Seedling: That La Diva looks amazing, with a big enough run you culd select some prize phenos i bet. You say a hazey smell aswell, sounds like my kind of stuff... You might have just sold a couple packs for them ;)

BH

Mr.Meds

Interesting to hear Seedling. I'll let this batch finish up longer. I had a hunch that it needed that extra time.

licknrol

Mr. Meds ss#1xak47 is a cross i made i got lucky and got 5 free ss#1 seeds when i ordered my auto aks. Those nugs i had drying were on a dehydrator tray but they weren't cured in the dehydrator, it was tempting though.

Flying Goat

Hey Goat... For me the HBD was far to racey. Gave me anxiety more than it did anything else. I didn't find it good for sleep or pain personally. I picked 80/20 (cloudy/amber), so I would definitely let it ripen as much as you can.

Thanx 4 the heads up, Mr. Meds... I don't need racy, so I'll let it go to maybe 75-80% amber...

Happy - Also, thanx 4 comment re RRF. Haven't ordered these yet, but have been considering them.

Seedling - very valuable input, friend! Thanx.

I need a heavy indica AF for muscle spasm, pain & sleep... Anyone done any experimental breeding with MasterKush?

:dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts