What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Mr.Meds

lookin good ganja, is that coco?

Here is a white russian at 28 days old.

picture.php

Stay tuned for a more developed shot.

dargo

looking good! how many white russians do you have? as you seen i got 2.
1 tall and thin like yours and 1 thats short and stocky.
are all yours growing the same or do you have different phenos showing up?

Second Lowryder Grow Stunted

Second Lowryder Grow Stunted

I think my second Lowryder grow got stunted. I decided to try DWC 5gal buckets for my second grow. They didn't do so hot so I moved them to soil after a couple weeks. I'm at day 60 now and comparing pictures from my first grow, the buds should be much bigger and closer to harvest. Here are some comparison pics.

This pic is day 60 first grow lowryder mix pack grown in ocean forest soil in 2L pots just after flushing.
picture.php
This is a pic of my second grow Diesel Ryder at day 60:
picture.php

And this last one is the better of the six. Still not sure how much longer they will take. Any input would be appreciated.
picture.php

Attachments

• HOG 16 11 12 0011
    HOG 16 11 12 0011
    102.3 KB · Views: 19

dargo

looks nice. how many days did you let the auto white russian go? how many did you grow and what different phenos did you see?

Sobekobe

looks nice. how many days did you let the auto white russian go? how many did you grow and what different phenos did you see?

That particular plant was cut around day 80. From the seed pack I had, only like 4 germinated, and 1 was a female. I didn't really have a wide choice in pheno as a result.

I did a seed run that go around, and has rewarded me with many good seeds. The run that this plant is from was 4 plants, and one was a male. All three resulting plants were consistent in characteristics.

However, I would say this is a pretty good pheno. Finishes up around what the breeder indicated (day 70) and the product is very enjoyable. The high is pretty heady and energetic. The only downside I can account for is its short stature. This plant didn't get more than 10 inches tall, in a 3L pot.

Here is my Russian Rocket Fuel at about 9 weeks. Grown in Miracle Gro Moisture Control, with no feeding what so ever. Straight tap water all the way through. It is about 22" tall.

img2171k.jpg

img2173z.jpg

Great job Happy Camper. Top notch RRF. How much longer? Must be close to chop.

Thanks Ronbo51, hard to believe I never fed her one drop of nutes.
She is real close to chop. Probably this coming Saturday I will do the cutting. Trichomes are about 50/50 clear/cloudy, so a little longer will be needed.

harold

im surprised to see most of the auto's grown indoors, ive seen some excellent looking herb none the less :)